The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Setting up JV relationships.

beepbeeper

affiliate
I have just started a traffic generating blog where all traffic generating sources are free. It is specially designed for affiliate and MLM promotion.

Now that I have it all set up and am starting to market it outside my current downlines, I was thinking about the whole J.V. concept.

If anybody could lead me to any sites or sources of how J.V. works I would be very appreciative!

Hi Julie,

I don't know much about JV's but I did just quickly scan your site. Thanks for linking to the 5 Star forum. But I hope the way you did it does not send me a bunch of forum spammers.

I tried to make it very clear in my site that forums where not for spamming but rather for building relationships with other like-minded affiliates.

I suggest that they use these forums as a method to learn and share. If others get to know them eventually they will follow the links in their profiles.

We are all potential customers of one another and integrity goes a long way in establishing a relationships and a reputation in this business.

If people see you as a reliable and honest source for info they will not hesitate to listen to you when you introduce them to your latest endeavor.

Be sure to always include your Url in your profile for others to see no matter what board you are subscribed to. Most boards have a place to introduce yourself. Be sure to do this. After members read your post they will look at your profile and possibly click on your link.

If you are uncomfortable with having your link on my blog, I will happily remove it. It is just that I have had the opportunity to go through this forum and found it had a lot of useful information. I thought it would be a good resource for people in my downlines.

Let me know. If there is anything in my blog that you would like me word differently or if you would like me to make it clearer (although I am not sure how) that spam is frowned upon I will be happy to do so.

Look around the boards, post comments whenever you have something to offer or share. Be sure to read each boards rules about promoting your business on the board. Some boards such as scam.com (which I also recommend as an excellent resource) don't take kindly to self promotion, others welcome it and actually encourage it! Others have very specific areas for this. A rule of thumb, if you are pissing people off you are doing something wrong!

Or what we could do is just wait and see. If people from my site are abusing their privelages I will take action at that point and remove the link.

I do understand your concerns.

Julie

Oh no Julie, the way you worded it was GREAT! Sorry should have explained. Another guy added this forum to a list in an ebook he gave away about the best marketing forums to spam and taught people how to spam post on forums. :eek:

So that's where my comment was coming from.
Should have explained better.

Thanks for the link! I appreciate it!

banners
Back