The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Separate content for website

oleksii

Hello, ALL!
I have decided to create a blog with some kind of specific content for narrow niches. The niches are related with each other and as a new one in the marketing I do not know how to do better to create a couple of 3 level domens for every niche or use the same one and just create more pages on the site. Thank you!

so what`s the question here?

Hello, ALL!
I have decided to create a blog with some kind of specific content for narrow niches. The niches are related with each other and as a new one in the marketing I do not know how to do better to create a couple of 3 level domens for every niche or use the same one and just create more pages on the site. Thank you!

if you`re asking if you could build one website for 3 niches, yes, it`s possible. if the niches are related to each other, as you said. try finding a tld that contains at least one common keyword for all of them, and then building an authority site around those keywords.
remember to add quality unique articles to your website if you want to rank it in google. :cool:

I would create more pages to your existing blog, because if your asking if you should create the additional blogs for backlinking purposes, the backlinks would be of low quality seeing that the blogs are new.

You can get some higher quality backlinks by doing press releases or quest blogging on authority sites.

-Joseph

MI
Back