The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEOcontest2008 on Squidoo

S

SkinnerW

I found few more lenses popped up on Squidoo for the seocontest2008 and someone even started creating group dedicated to our contest.

Please who ever it is let us know when the group is up.

Squidoo members are welcome to visit my SEOcontest2008 lens vote on the poll or leave a blurb...

P.S. Resonate, you are everywhere... :applause:

I found few more lenses popped up on Squidoo for the seocontest2008 and someone even started creating group dedicated to our contest.

Please who ever it is let us know when the group is up.

Squidoo members are welcome to visit my SEOcontest2008 lens vote on the poll or leave a blurb...

P.S. Resonate, you are everywhere... :applause:

lol, you gotta have your hand in some of the largest ranking sites, i take owner ship og the squidoo i though the ukwwseo lens & my seo consultancy lens teamed up together would give my main registered site a hell of a push.

Follow my link in the first post or my Recent blog... It's one of the popular social networking sites

My UKWW SEO contest lens is rapidly moving up on Squidoo.

Lets make it #1 in SEO group! If you have Squidoo profile please rate the lens and add it to your favorites. Add some comments while you are on it.

Link is next to my name in the Recent blog...

FYI: the lens is not competing in the contest so don't worry about it's SERP's

lol is that a bit of gental reassurance :helpsmilie:

We need to honor his reassurance :D In fact I am thinking if you have other options?

One fine morning (somewhere around march end) we will find a new site has just pop up at first place and later on you discover it's Skinner!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I need to sign some kind of printed document guys? :)

One more time: I do not compete for the prize!

Do I need to sign some kind of printed document guys? :)

One more time: I do not compete for the prize!

hmm.. this is a nice option, but the question is, how we will receive the certified copy of it? are you going to mail it to every one personally.. If yes, I believe lot of guys will be interested ;)

I am afraid if someone ask for it..

Are UKWW mods/admin allowed to enter this contest ?

You aiming this at me MeetHere? They are not but as i have been appointed as of today & had no input or knowledge of the seo contest i am ok to do so. :D

banners
Back