The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Its ok if i post this on social media ?

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Hy guys
I create short videos using tiktok app ,i use my face and i make my own content
The thing its i upload this video to pinterest ,youtube shorts ,instagram and facebook reel
Now the think its when i create the video i have the tiktok logo on it
I will have problems with other platforms if i post the video with tiktok logo ? Like banning my account etc
Thanks in advance

Hey Hey,
Why don't you ask your managers or a support team from the other platforms, I guess everyone has their own rules

Last edited:
feel free to post , its not a big problem, most important that your content is ,normal, so that it will not get banned.

Hy guys
The thing its i upload this video to pinterest ,youtube shorts ,instagram and facebook reel
I will have problems with other platforms if i post the video with tiktok logo ? Like banning my account etc
Thanks in advance
Hello, mate! Don`t worry, that`s not a problem!

Avoid posting on social networks unless you have a tight grasp over your privacy settings, and are completely comfortable with the group of online friends that your updates will be shared with.

Hey there! When it comes to posting content on social media, it's important to consider copyright and trademark guidelines. While you might see the TikTok logo in many Instagram and YouTube videos, it doesn't necessarily mean there won't be any problems.

Using logos or trademarks without proper permission can potentially lead to copyright infringement issues. It's always a good idea to respect intellectual property rights and ensure you have the necessary permissions or licenses to use any logos or trademarks.

On a side note, if you're interested in growing your TikTok following, you might find the website tikfreefollowers helpful. It could provide some useful tips and strategies to increase your followers on the platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hy guys
Thanks in advance
As far as I know, lots of people in Instagram post videos with at the end the TikTok logo, so, I don't think it's a problem at all

MI
Back