The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO

rtn0202

affiliate
Hi,

Last month my site was on first page in google. But now I cannot find it.

What is the reason.

Thanks

rtn0202

If your Domain is new so it may be a Google dance. Please also tell have you lost traffic? If yes then you are caught by penguin for doing excessive link building.

With Google penguin updates most sites which were even better ranked have been negatively affected as far as Google ranking is concerned.Google has been doing updates on how people search for information online and these means that some of the SEO strategies you were using might not be following the new Google guidelines.For instance before the Penguin update,people used to write as many articles as they could and also maintained a high keyword density on these articles.Stuffing your website with keywords now might even make youR website to be banned by Google.So evaluate what you are doing or not doing as far as SEO IS CONCERNED.
I hope i was of help to you.

seo is the improve the website rank. search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and volume of web traffic to a website by employing a series of proven SEO techniques that help a website achieve a higher ranking with the major search engines when certain keywords and phrases are put in the search field.

Its not a big reason, i thing it have much competition on same keywords.
What about your site's topic? If site change its ranking per day it is called Google dancing. So apply effective SEO tricks according to site need and improve it the passage of times.

MI
Back