The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

seo

The design of your site looks nice. I like its concept. Find it eye-catchy.

Regarding on SEO, I noticed that the title of your homepage is quite competitive like "Beaches, Nightlife, Bars and Restaurants". I think it would be better if you try to use 2-3 keywords. Like for example "Miami Restaurants".

I would also suggest to try to use your targeted keywords as your anchor text. Try to put some internal linking in your site's content.

Try also to put some description in your alt tags. I noticed that you have not added some descriptions on your images.

Last edited by a moderator:
do some blogs...

and always participate on some Webmaster forums...

so that you can get tips on how to promote your site...

Hi,

You should concentrate yourself for link building and quality traffics for your site ........ remaining work will happen auto.

Do Article submission, social bookmarking submission, press release, classified ads, join some most popular forums, blog comments etc.

There are lots of way for SEO and Link building.

You should start once .... i think remaining you will learn automatic ...... if you would participate regular here or in other forums.

As OWG stated above - Pray, but pray long and hard.
I have just visited your site and clicked away instantly as it offers nothing.
There are no offers on your site, there is no search on your site.
Travel is by far the biggest industry online today also the most competitive.
If you have a top notch site that is able to offer what your visitors are searching for, make no mistake, they will still continue to search for the best and latest offers elsewhere hoping to find what they require on a well known branded site.
This is not to say any new players to the market cannot be a success - as long as they have something to offer!

First of all
write a Title and a Compelling Description for Home Page and Submit it to Some directories. First go for your industry specific Directory (i.e Travel Directories).

Submit your inner pages as well with suitable Title and Description.

write some good articles describing Miami as a tourist destination, Availability of Hotels in Miami etc. and submit it to some Article Directories.
Use your Important Keywords as Anchor Text in Resource Box of the Article.

Create a sitemap and submit it in Google Webmaster Tools.

Create RSS Feed and Submit it also in some RSS Directories.

Come to this Forum regularly to Get new Tips

Regards
John

Hi...
Why not have an SEO Consultant for that? I guess you really need to optimize you website. You can work for your own website but if in case you don't know how, look for an SEO firm to work on it. Im sure they would be able to give your website an improved traffic and rank.

There is no "magic" to SEO, no matter which niche you're in. Some niches are more difficult and competitive than others, but the basics remain the same.

1. Content. Have good content in your site. Simple. Articles, tools, graphics, etc. that are helpful to people and meet the needs your site is supposed to fulfill.
2. Inbound links. You need them. They should be from relevant sites, and the anchor text should be descriptive of your site. Work at this every day.
3. Well-formed code. Your site should have good, clean, readable, concise code. This goes a long way.
4. A thorough internal link structure. Every page should be able to get to any other page on your site within three hops, no more. Try to make it less.
5. Have an HTML sitemap.
6. Have an XML sitemap.
7. Use descriptive terms within your CSS, and use alt and title attributes.

There are more things you can/should practice. But the things above can get you far if you make them either habitual or standard practice.

I hope this helps...

you got a nice layout there, but are you offering something?... make the home page more alive, add some ads that can make people stay longer, make articles that can bring you more traffic.

banners
Back