The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

SEO traffic is not free

What are the tedious parts of SEO? The main changes will be authenticity
ie anonymity will die out
Quality and uniqueness will become even more important
AI will become more and more more part of the content creation process but won't ever fully replace the human input
That is the hope

Hopefully AI will take over the tedious parts of SEO

SEO is a game with a constantly moving target.
When you are an incumbent in an industry --you still have to pull Google's chain to get niche results in most cases.
This is why
If you want organic traffic
And it IS available
You must keep tabs with the search engines
Understand their game plan
Play the game

All these search engines change their algorithm all the time which always affects sites with low domain authority and site owners with less knowledge of SEO.

the best way most business owners make it is through marketing and promoting their content. SEO takes a lot of time before favoring any site. you need to invest money and time first on your site.

I think nothing is really free nowadays anymore. You have to pay somehow, with your money, time, effort, patience, and so on. In fact, SEO takes a lot more effort and requires much more knowledge than for example paying some ad or starting a campaign. Of course, they also require high skills, but anyone can at least try to pay some ad and make it run somewhere across the web (without real results), but SEO you can't even start if you don't know some basics about it. Organic traffic was always the hardest to attract, as you have to use different methods, compete with competitors, regularly update your content, and so on. So, it's definitely not free, as you have to pay a lot for it, just not directly.

I think nothing is really free nowadays anymore. You have to pay somehow, with your money, time, effort, patience, and so on. In fact, SEO takes a lot more effort and requires much more knowledge than for example paying some ad or starting a campaign. Of course, they also require high skills, but anyone can at least try to pay some ad and make it run somewhere across the web (without real results), but SEO you can't even start if you don't know some basics about it. Organic traffic was always the hardest to attract, as you have to use different methods, compete with competitors, regularly update your content, and so on. So, it's definitely not free, as you have to pay a lot for it, just not directly.
Good post
PPC is much easier than SEO
Pretty much anyone can get leads from PPC
Whereas SEO requires a deeper understanding
that understanding comes with time
and time has a value
so SEO cannot be free
also, done properly
SEO requires paid software

Good post
and time has a value
so SEO cannot be free
also, done properly

Im agree with you - in SEO you invest your time at least, and we all know time is money!

SEO is a game with a constantly moving target.
When you are an incumbent in an industry --you still have to pull Google's chain to get niche results in most cases.

Seo is not and has not been free traffic. In our opinion, free traffic does not exist because you always have to do some work. Seo brings much better results in the long run.

Good post
and time has a value
so SEO cannot be free
also, done properly
Thanks, from my experience and what I was able to see, SEO really requires time and knowledge, and dedication to start showing some results. It can be more valuable than PPC in a long run, as organic traffic will always have much higher significance in determining a site's credibility and ranking.

curl -x >*.json >PHP>dynamic just in time HTML charts and betting lines, and updating live score of games in progress
all done with a new api I will write.
View attachment 22382
Coding required.
This makes new content 24/7 with a program --for years --for the fee.
Then branding ads and test the SEO indexing.

Not a YouTube Starter pack.
@Honeybadger wishes he understood everything @Graybeard said

lessons are $160/hr
Time is money.
Speaking of time; it took me almost 30 min just to find a damn address on a large 'smart' brokerage website, compose then print an envelope, unjam the POS printer, for a letter. Then find the weight limit for the postage 4 pages and a security envelope-- no wonder the world is so f-kd up! took 4 pages and then a search on the USPS website --just for a simple question ... Now will the mail get picked up from the box on the road?
Some things have to be signed in original when brokerages and bank collide in the anal world -- now hurry up and wait 2-4 weeks to be completed.
Allow me to recommend
Vega Sicilia Único 1932

I just made a deal to buy sport feeds 6 of them $2,500 EACH PER ANNUAL SEASON for SEO content.
SEO is not free
1639077304220.png

Free does not make any real money these days -- I am sure there are exceptions
Good luck to the winners

$15,000 on sports feeds
for SEO?
please enlighten the unenlightened
curl -x >*.json >PHP>dynamic just in time HTML charts and betting lines, and updating live score of games in progress
all done with a new api I will write.
sports-api.jpg
Coding required.
This makes new content 24/7 with a program --for years --for the fee.
Then branding ads and test the SEO indexing.

Not a YouTube Starter pack.

Last edited:
MI
Back