The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Tools

temi

affiliate
I seem to have finally got hold of some SEO tools. Its being installed at SEO Tools website, you cannot see the tools just yet from the homepage but there is direct links to the tools:
Google Banned Site Checker UK Webmaster World
Keyword Density Checker UK Webmaster World )
Keyword Suggestion Tool UK Webmaster World
Multi Page Rank Checker UK Webmaster World
Link Popularity Checker UK Webmaster World
Page Rank Checker UK Webmaster World -
Spider Viewer UK Webmaster World
Fake Page Rank Detection UK Webmaster World
No Follow Generator UK Webmaster World

Nice set of tools you have there tems.

I don't understand what the fake pr detection is about - is it just a tool for simultaneously checking pr while checking if a page exists at the given url?

anyway, here's a challenge for ya: try to compete with backlinkwatch.com by providing a similar service while processing more than 1000 inlinks :)

Yes, PR seems to be more important to webmasters(I don't know why), so it seems that some of them claim that they have a higher PR that they really do, a fake PR tester only tells you that they are lying...The tools here at ukwmw are awesome, I hope that you are willing to sell, cause I am looking to buy...;)

Yes, PR seems to be more important to webmasters(I don't know why), so it seems that some of them claim that they have a higher PR that they really do, a fake PR tester only tells you that they are lying...The tools here at ukwmw are awesome, I hope that you are willing to sell, cause I am looking to buy...;)
PR is important because if you put your link on a high PR website, it will pass some of its PR strength to your site. The higher your PR, the more you ask when selling links.

PR is important because if you put your link on a high PR website, it will pass some of its PR strength to your site. The higher your PR, the more you ask when selling links.

That's only true when you are selling links. Many webmasters place a lot of importance in PR even when they aren't selling links. I'm not saying that PR is useless, because I personally don't believe that, but I am saying that it's not as important unless you are looking to sell links, and even then, I don't know why it's so important.

PR is quite important for me, not because I am going to sell any links, but I can measure the google trust through that.

Most of the links on subdomain seotools are broken. I am talking about links in the left column, something worth fixing ASAP

MI
Back