affiliate
What is your favorite SEO task?

What is your least favorite?

mine is:
Favorite: Building more related links

Least: Article Writing

Fav: article writing & making it interesting

least fav: link building.

I find that monotonous & the least creative of all things! Nothing to think about - anchor text - submit to directories - SB - etc etc.

Boring! No strain to the brain! Grey cell atrophy! Will get dementia soon - therefore looking for some Link builder!
:search:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I'm doing SEO I'm a very competitive person so for me my favorite trying to out wit the great minds such as OWG in the search engine rankings.

I least favorite is link building. I absolutely detest it!! I employ a chap who does a magnificent job.

KP

This is nice :)

My fav: group/ad posting & article writing
My least fav: social bookmarking/networking

Fav is activley link building

least fav is Directory submissions

they are very simalar but directory submissions really bore me, so much infact i hadnt done any for a month before yesterday lol

My favourite is the continous improvement of the user experience, which affects:
  • Layout,
  • Usability,
  • Tools,
  • Implementing fancy javascript based solutions
  • Content creation
Unfortunatly English is not my mother language so the last one in the list is limited onto the Hungarian websites.

I think that i love every task, even if they are bring. I have fantastic trance music and those songs reduce the pain:clap:
Oh there is something i hate: hacking for internet exporer 7, i have no clue about its rendering capability.

My favourite is evaluating a website and getting into the mind of the other SEO, then working out a plan to make it the best it can be.

Least favourite is link building or anything that doesn't include thinking! I avoid that work like the plague. EG. I will pull together the big list of directories, but no way do i want to actually submit to them :D

What is your favorite SEO task?
Sorting out a site ready for indexing thinking laterally about possible searches for the product / service.

What is your least favorite?
Link building, hate it! trying to find relevant sites to submit to bores me to death and then you cant get a link, very frustrating the whole nasty experiance ;-)

mine is:
Favorite: Building more related links

Want to outsource some from me? In fact anyone wanting to do this for me? Happy to outsource for the right money. PM me.

I agree whole heartedly to that! If some one wants to do a proper job of link building & directory submission - i am happy to outsource some work for the right price!
Post here or PM me!

Want to outsource some from me? In fact anyone wanting to do this for me? Happy to outsource for the right money. PM me.

Favorites:

1: Giving site a user friendly look
2: W3 Validation
3: Article writing
4: Listing in Hotfrog

Least:

link Building
I hired some guys to do this

MI
Back