The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Strategy 2021

zwilliam

affiliate
Hi,

Share your briefly and informative knowledge. What techniques and factors of SEO should be used for new ecommerce business b2b and b2c. What core things need to focus on to run more organic traffic and improve ranking in search engine. Share SEO Strategy 2021.

Thanks

1. Write for humans first and search engines second.
  2. Use targeted keywords in all the right places.
  3. Focus on user experience (UX)
  4. Focus on building relevant links.
  5. Format content for Featured Snippets.
  6. Remove anything that slows down your site.
  7. Pay attention to Google algorithm updates.

All old techniques are still useful - keyword analysis, competitor analysis, backlinks, everything you might already know.

Things you should focus on in 2021 are:

Writing longer, in-depth quality articles;
Create backlinks from those platforms which are relevant to your niche (keep it natural);
Make your website mobile-friendly and user-friendly, not search engine-friendly;
Focus on user experience;
Remove everything that slows down your website;

+ Always pay attention to Google algorithms. :affiliatefix:

These are some Important Points to make a better strategy in 2021
  • Write for humans first and search engines second. ...
  • Use targeted keywords in all the right places. ...
  • Focus on user experience (UX) ...
  • Focus on building relevant links. ...
  • Format content for Featured Snippets. ...
  • Remove anything that slows down your site. ...
  • Pay attention to Google algorithm updates.

Do everything you do on the website for visitors and not algorithms. This means that you need to focus on creating quality UX and UI, to create content that meets your audience's needs, it should contain some keywords for sure, but not be overloaded with them as you need to bring some real value. Then, check the site's performance, remove everything that slows it down, update its speed as it has become one of the crucial ranking factors.

SEO trends to leverage in 2021
  • Core Web Vitals as a Google ranking factor.
  • Google's BERT looks for intent matches.
  • Keyword research will become more important.
  • Google still wants original content.
  • Voice search.
  • Artificial intelligence.
  • Video marketing.
  • Featured Snippets

^^
still don't understand it
or how it affects NLP, BERT, or the Google search engine alorithm
Instead of typing keywords --when that does not work:

Ask a phrase that is related to the search query at the level of a low IQ person or in 'broken' English --like a low IQ cellar dweller would.

I have noticed that this works better in search now. The phrase will be matched better in some lam3r context. Usually, that is my final move --ask the stupid question and get a more relevant answer (SERP). <<<stupid people ask dumb questions (so goes my thinking here) so the search quantity is greater (see relevance).

***I confess I only read the first 2 folds of the linked Google page.

What he did not say, is what I think may be the real result of the AI Algorithm effort.

For reason that so many people try to incorporate SEO BS into their 'thin' text content (to fluff the content's SEO) --these 'dumb-shit' long tail search phrases are more meaningful in returning useful SERPs to the search user (IMHO).

seo-cream-of-bullshit200.jpg
3-board-law-action-reaction.jpeg
seo-oil.jpg

Core Web Vitals as a Google ranking factor
Google's BERT looks for intent matches
Keyword research will become more important
Google still wants original content
Voice search
Artificial intelligence
Featured Snippets

>>>Blocking URLs: Unmask Googlebot's Real Server Response
I’ve no idea how you’d use this information but from this experiment, I learned that:

• 4xx and 5xx errors can bring down the average in crawl stats.
  • Blocking unimportant 4xx and 5xx errors can reveal the true average for your website.
  • A high percentage (%) of page resource load resource UA requests might indiciate that refresh and discovery crawling isn’t a priority for Googlebot on a particular host (likely due to a website that doesn’t frequently update or isn’t authoritative).
  • Googlebot doesn’t reallocate or shift crawling to another area of the website just because you block unimportant resources.
Do what you want with this information and as usual, it all depends on your website.<<<

Meaningful backlink :p

sig-law-action-reaction.jpeg

Last edited:
To generate organic traffic, you need to rank on page one of the SERP. And that’s where you need SEO. However, SEO is constantly evolving. In this post, we’re going to cover 10 important trends you can leverage in 2021 for SEO success. They include

1. Core Web Vitals
  2. Google’s BERT
  3. Keyword research
  4. Original content
  5. Voice search
  6. Artificial intelligence
  7. Video marketing
  8. Featured snippets
  9. Influencer SEO
  10. EAT & branded SEO

Most of you will have heard the term SEO thrown around in relation to digital marketing, online businesses, or internet circles in general. Regardless, you’d be surprised how many people simply remember those three letters but never really understand what they mean.

If that’s you, we’ve got you covered, and if this is your first time coming across the phrase, then you’re in luck. In this post, you’re going to learn everything you need to know in order to carry out an effective SEO (search engine optimization) strategy. We’re going to cover:

• What SEO is and why it’s more important than ever.
  • The basics of an SEO strategy (keywords, meta data, and link-building, technical components).
  • Eight specific tactics that will set you up for SEO success based on 2021 SEO trends.

I would select the following

• Core Web Vitals as a Google ranking factor.
  • Google's BERT looks for AI Contentbots
  • Keyword research
  • Topic Clusters
  • Google still wants EAT content
  • Featured Snippets
  • Dare I say backlinks from high DA sites..

An SEO strategy (also referred to as “SEO approach”) is the process of planning and implementing steps designed to improve organic search engine rankings.

In other words: an SEO strategy is the process that you follow when you want to get more organic traffic.

With that, here are the steps to create an SEO strategy in 2022:

• Step #1: Create a List of Keywords
  • Step #2: Analyze Google’s First Page
  • Step #3: Create Something Different or Better
  • Step #4: Add a Hook
  • Step #5: Optimize For On-Page SEO
  • Step #6: Optimize For Search Intent
  • Step #7: Focus on Content Design
  • Step #8: Build Links to Your Page
  • Step #9: Improve and Update Your Content

Google's BERT looks for AI Contentbots
BERT, or Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers, is a new technique for Natural Language Processing (NLP) that Google is using to better understand the user's intent when they search. BERT is designed to help Google better understand the context of a search by looking at the entire sentence, not just the individual words. This is especially helpful for longer, more complicated queries.

Another way that BERT is being used is to help Google identify contentbots. Contentbots are automated programs that generate content, often for the purpose of spamming or manipulation. They can be difficult to detect because they often use natural language processing to generate their content.

BERT is helping Google to better identify contentbots by looking at the context of the entire sentence. This means that Google can more accurately identify when a sentence has been generated by a contentbot, and take action accordingly. This is just one of the many ways that BERT is helping to improve Google Search.

BUY AN AD :D
Wait a minute, Google is a bot. :D

banners
Back