The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Strategies?

King Conga

I've been studying Ken Evoy's Affiliate Master course, and had some questions that aren't necessarily specific to his course, but nevertheless, are things itching at me.

1.)I'm using the SiteSell.com SearchIt! tool for Competition sites, and I'm wondering how should I consider or weigh blogs or info sites that totally disagree with my perspective? Should I consider them as ?Partners? for the sake of debate? Does that lend the vital credibility factor to my site since I?m willing to take on dissenting opinion?

2.)Please explain how when I used a K?phrase that the site with #1 Google ranking doesn?t even have a list of KW?s in it?s HTML source, let alone that phrase? Did the spider just see the H2 heading, which DID incl. the phrase from my KW search?

3.)Is there a resource table for finding out how the search engines interpret the syntax meanings for different characters and expressions? In other words, how do Caps, quotes, hyphens, etc change the interpretations?

That's all for now I guess.

Thanks,
KC

Last edited by a moderator:
I can stake a stab at one of the answers:

"Did the spider just see the H2 heading, which DID incl. the phrase from my KW search?"

If the Kphrase was in H2 then it WAS in the html source code. Had to be. G takes H123 phrases pretty seriously although for awhile (and maybe still now, not sure) H1 tags were being OVER used and so it seemed G liked H3 better. Probably now people have overused H3 and G may like H2.

When you said "doesn?t even have a list of KW?s in it?s HTML source" were you referring to KW in the meta KW tags? G puts more stock in the actual text and H tags on the page than it does on KW metas.

banners
Back