The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Seminars

I have been considering holding a get together in Wales or the West country. An informal get together where people can meet up and debate over a loosly structured plan.

I would cover many aspects and answer any questions in depth.

Sadly there are not many people offerring decent SEO training that is geared towards those that attend.

Some SEO seminars would be a great idea. I would like to be part of such a meeting and I am sure there would be other people willing to participate. Its more about getting together, time and money...

If you should get this going, I will be very interested in participating/helping/attending
Thanks

I have been considering holding a get together in Wales or the West country. An informal get together where people can meet up and debate over a loosly structured plan.

Sadly there are not many people offerring decent SEO training that is geared towards those that attend.

What made me consider this, rather than a more formal approach is that most of the best stuff at SES etc are AFTER the day and in the bar or over the dinner table. I think that some informal get togethers would work very well.

I agree with you James. A well structured informal get together with access to the principal guys after the event for a period of time may works very well.

This could be part sponsored by leading SEO company/interested parties and run perhaps quarterly or bi annually.

Well , any more plans ?

if someone here is willing to organise such a meeting maybe we can find some sponsors and really have this meeting. It would be a great oportunity to discuss more about this interesting domain and I am sure that there will be many webmasters interested in joining.

Hi All

i would like to organized, if any one around London please contact me, so we can start ASAP. Please send me a PM if anyone like to Join with me to organized.

I could well be interested in that OWG. Its not too far for me to travell.
Let me know if and when its on.

i'd also be interested in attending if it's near birmingham / west mids.

oh, and it's gotta be cheap!

funding the event shouldn't be a problem though, because you'll probably be able to sell some premium seo services to some big-time clients if you can get the big potential clients to attend. i bet a free seo event would attract many top dogs in the business game who have no idea about internet marketing :p

I would like to come but there is a problem: I live in Romania. If you would just organize this SEO meeting over one or two months that would be great. And also ...we should make a list of persons attending this meeting.

MI
Back