The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Question?

vicdigi

affiliate
I am currently linking to 39 images on our site and have named the images in the links.

Should I make the links to the images which contain no text on the page nofollow links or does not make a difference?

Thanks
Vic

Depends how stubburn you want to be. Those links will slightly help the other site and wont really affect yours. But i mena if your linking to them at least give them follow links for good grace if you dont want to host them on your server.

I would have them normal links, and make sure you use the alt text attribute properly (ie. to describe the image).

And also don't forget to have a link to your home page etc on there. These pages might bring in traffic from an image search and it would be a killer if people landed on them, then had no way of getting into your site :)

Agree wit you

I would have them normal links, and make sure you use the alt text attribute properly (ie. to describe the image).

And also don't forget to have a link to your home page etc on there. These pages might bring in traffic from an image search and it would be a killer if people landed on them, then had no way of getting into your site :)

I agree with you alt tag is a must.

MI
Back