The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO or SMO?

I think both SEO and SMO are important for getting result of your site in the search engine. SMO is considered as one of the part of SEO for promoting the website and SEO helps in building quality backlinks and generating traffic to your website. Both are helpful for increasing the ranking of your website.

I think both SEO and SMO are important for getting result of your site
But SEO seem help your site climb on the top of google easier :)

Search engine optimization (SEO) may be a set of methods with the broad goal of delivery a lot of individuals to your web site the primary approach, by rising your program rankings. Social media optimization (SMO) are often one a part of SEO—but it additionally contributes to all or any 3 ways individuals realize you on-line.

SEO is best way Increase Traffic ranking of website. SEO off page activity Article submission, Blog submission, Classified submission, yahoo answering, Comment posting, question answering, Images sharing, Video submission etc.
Social Media is best way promote the business. social networking sites are the Google +, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.

Both are important for ranking & both have their factors so I think we should not underestimate any one of them.

Search engine optimization (SEO) is a set of strategies with the broad goal of bringing more people to your website the first way, by improving your search engine rankings. Social media optimization (SMO) can be one part of SEO—but it also contributes to all three ways people find you online.

Both the techniques are important for the website to get traffic, ranking, reputation, publicity and to get better results of the website.

banners
Back