The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO - On page Optimisation

On-Page Optimization is a process of optimizing within your site.. The name speaks for itself.. It deals with the proper use of your keywords (you can use some of the tools to check for keywords), title tags, alt-tags (when describing images), headings, and meta tags..

i think you forgot to put some alt tags on images, i think it's one of the important thing when we do on-page optimization :D

yes the alt attributes are used to describe text-links and images. It not only for search engine reasons you should use them, but also for accessibility, they are usually shown if you move the mouse over links and images.

The name speaks for itself.. It deals with the proper use of your keywords (you can use some of the tools to check for keywords), title tags, alt-tags

The name speaks for itself.. It deals with the proper use of your keywords (you can use some of the tools to check for keywords), title tags, alt-tags (when describing images), headings, and meta tags.

I think keyword placement is the core factor for a successful website. Keyword relevancy plays an important role. using relevant keyword can get you better ranking in SERP. Keywords should be used in the site title, header tags as well as they must be used throughout the web page body.

The name speaks for itself.. It deals with the proper use of your keywords (you can use some of the tools to check for keywords), title tags, alt-tags (when describing images), headings, and meta tags.

We've been using Ibusiness Promotor recently and I was surprised that it advises NOT to have the main key word in Bold for google rankings. I think if you have a second or third keyword for the same page however it may be worth while putting them in bold as other Search Engines may like it giving you double value. What ever the advice, something worked as we have jumped from p10 to p2 for Eco Friendly Products at last.

The name speaks for itself.. It deals with the proper use of your keywords (you can use some of the tools to check for keywords), title tags, alt-tags (when describing images), headings, and meta tags..

The name speaks for itself.. It deals with the proper use of your keywords (you can use some of the tools to check for keywords), title tags, alt-tags (when describing images), headings, and meta tags..

What's the issue with all these repeated posts by different people? It's like spam but it makes no sense. What speaks for it's self?

banners
Back