The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO on Internet Marketing

FreshFeet101

affiliate
Can anyone help me on how SEO help my website? I'm a newbie and really a hard time for building my website more attractive and viewable to all.

Baden Powell
Powell Pacific Productions,
Nedlands, Western Australia 6009.
+ 61 8 9389 5450

I agree with the above guys that WordPress is a great way to go... particularly if you're new to design and SEO.

For the SEO side of things you can install the SEO Yoast plugin which makes it easy to make you're whole site super optimized for the search engines.

And to make your site look great spend some time hunting through the hundreds of sites out there that are filled with WordPress themes.

If you've got around $50 to invest definitely consider getting a premium theme too as it will make your site look extra professional.

Great sites for finding premium themes include TemplateForest.net, WooThemes.com and ElegantThemes.com.

How SEO help my website?
It's really help because it attract organic traffic from search engine such as GahooYoogle. More visitors mean more chance to be profitable. For SEO, I also doubt in this long journey.

For newbie like you and me, it will be hard to make an attractive site, but with the help of Wordpress broad themes, we can grab tons of quality and attractive yet reasonable prize to choose. With some tweak, it might be unique.

Grab a professional themes as mentioned above. Set up some SEO plugins. Tweak it & Promotion and more ...

You need to build links to your website, this is one of main ways to rank it. Lots of people forget this, and focus on having pretty website, thinking you just have to have nice websites and people will come. not how it works my friend.

I used to buy link packages, automate blog commenting using scrapebox, you name it, I did it. Pretty blackhat type stuff. It worked brilliantly for a whole year, and then Google caught up with me and it all came crashing down.

In the last year my opinion has changed dramatically, and if you want to rank something long-term, you've got to play the Google game, which means building a site that is great for the user. Unique content, fast loading, easy to navigate etc. Sure links are important, but if the sites really good then people will link to it. ( Not as much as if you buy links most of the time, but they will)

I sound like Matt Cutts lol, but seriously its the only long term way now. Theres nothing worse than going from making a hundred dollars a day from a site on page#1, to watching the site get slapped to page 6 and losing an income.

Give this a read: seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

I might get flamed for being too 'legit' but its my genuine opinion.

... if you want to rank something long-term, you've got to play the Google game, which means building a site that is great for the user. Unique content, fast loading, easy to navigate etc. Sure links are important, but if the sites really good then people will link to it.
I might get flamed for being too 'legit' but its my genuine opinion.
... and it's absolutely true :)!!

8 Simple Internet Marketing Strategies for Promoting Your Blog

I wrote an article about this. It's actually a mini plan for promoting a Wordpress blog. I'll post it here. Follow this, and it will help you with promotion. As for SEO, I would recommend you use SEO by Yoast plugin. I like it better than the All in One SEO because it does everything for you. What I have outlined will also help you with building backlinks.

8 Simple Internet Marketing Strategies for Promoting Your Blog

If you want to build a business on the internet, a blog is essential. It's one of the best public relations tools you can create because it allows you to connect with your audience. What I like the most about it is that you can automate much of the promotion, and so you can spend your time connecting with your audience, as well as writing great content. When you build your blog, follow these strategies to start getting traffic quickly.

1. Generate a sitemap and submit to the major search engines.

There are only two search engines to concern yourself with: Google and Bing. Bing drives the results for Yahoo, so this will give you about 80 percent coverage in the search engines. If you use a plugin like SEO by Yoast (it's what I use), then you can automatically generate a sitemap and then submit it. This is a one time task. After that, monitor your sitemap looking for broken links, as well as to find out how much of your content has been indexed.

2. Submit to blog and RSS directories.

Robin Good offers an excellent list that is constantly updated. Submit your blog to all the sites on the lists so that blog readers can find your content. When you post to your blog, it will automatically update these sites and can drive traffic for you.

3. Comment on other blogs in your topic.

Although blog comments don't carry as much weight as a linking strategy, don't ignore this. Blog commenting, like other forms of marketing, is about connecting with your audience. People buy. Search engines and directories don't. Although they can help you with traffic and sales, they aren't your sales. When you start blog commenting, provide good content here too. Others will read your comments, and they may just visit your blog.

4. Write guest blog posts.

Guest blogging is one of the most effective ways to get the word out about your blog. You may consider doing a search in the search engines to find sites that accept blog posts. You'll want to search for guest blogging and your topic. Two sites that may also help you are My Blog Guest and Blog Synergy. Submit your unique content there and have it picked up by others blogs that want what you are writing about.

5. Use social bookmarking.

This internet marketing technique will help you build high ranking backlinks, but it will also turn your content into mini news stories that are often read on these sites. It will help you get traffic and build your overall search engine marketing strategy too. Create a good description, title, and tags. Include your keywords in the title and tag so you get the best results.

6. Use a comprehensive ping list.

A ping list is a list of sites that index blogs, and when you ping them, you are notifying them that your blog has been updated so that they update your content. They may be search engines or RSS directories. You want to get the most coverage possible, and pinging your blog will will do the job for you. There are free services available for you to do this, but if you set up the ping list within your blog, these sites will be pinged automatically and automate this process for you.

7. Write good search engine optimized content.

Before you write your content, make sure you do good keyword research. Find the right keywords for your blog and write good content around it. Don't forget your readers though. They are the ones who will be reading your content. The search engines will only be indexing it. Give them good content too so that they read it. You'll build a better relationship with your readers by doing this.

8. Use Facebook plugins to promote.

Facebook offers lots of tools to help you promote your blog content. Since it's the most popular social site, you have more opportunities to connect with your audience and these plugins will help you. You are more likely to get likes and comments by using these tools too. Once you install the plugin, you can automate the entire process. Just make sure you monitor the comments so you can connect with your readers.

Whether you own a new blog or an old blog, these strategies will help you get more traffic and sales if you apply them. Use them as a checklist to get you started in marketing your blog. Then you'll connect with your audience and automate your marketing too.

Top 7 Ways to Promote a New Website on the Internet

Now, for any other website, what I have outlined below will work. One thing I would highly recommend you do is to make sure you do some type of marketing every day. In his book, the Success Principles, Jack Canfield said he did what he called the Rule of 5. This is where you do 5 things a day. (He did this with the Chicken Soup for the Soul books). So do 5 things every day to market your site. This is how you gain momentum.

Some simple SEO: Write good titles, descriptions, and metatags. Include your keyword in these and make sure you do your keyword research first. Although these don't count as much as they used to, it's still what shows up in the search engines, and it's what you want your potential visitors to see. Build backlinks. This is the key to page rank.

Top 7 Ways to Promote a New Website on the Internet

So you have a new website. What do you do now? It's time to start marketing. The most beautiful site in the world is worthless if you don't market it. Marketing is the key to getting the traffic and sales you are looking for. If you own a business, then it's crucial to your success. Follow these tips and start driving traffic to your website.

1. Create a sitemap.

A sitemap allows you to get all of the pages in your website indexed by the search engines. The two most important search engines are Google and Bing, so make sure you generate a sitemap and submit here. If your site doesn't have some type of plugin to automatically do this, you'll find plenty of free tools available on the internet to do this for you. Generate the sitemap, upload it to your hosting account, and submit.

2. Send out a press release.

A press release is news about your business so you want to make your press release as newsworthy as possible. Give readers a reason why they should read your press release. Submit multiple press releases to the top press release sites and consider paying for distribution as this will save you a lot of time in getting your news distributed and driving traffic to your site.

3. Write articles.

Articles will help you build long term traffic. They also allow you to brand yourself as an expert and add value to your offerings. You may also build backlinks this way, so this is an excellent strategy for your overall search engine optimization plan.

4. Bookmark your site.

Bookmarks will allow you to build backlinks to your website. It's also a way to distribute your content as mini news stories, so use these sites to help you distribute the content within your inner pages and contribute to your overall page rank.

5. Post a free classified.

Although free classified ad sites aren't as effective as they once were, there is one free classified ad site that can get you a lot of traffic: craigslist. craigslist is one of the top 50 most visited websites on the internet. It's a great place to find things, get a job, and promote your business. Write an ad that drives traffic to a squeeze page and use it to build your list.

6. Build a list and recycle your traffic.

Only about two percent of those who visit your website will return. If you don't implement a strategy to make the most of your traffic, it's wasted. Building a list will allow you to reconnect and build a relationship with those who visit your website. Building a relationship lends credibility to your offerings and increases your chance of making the sale. Remember, your subscribers may need to be exposed to your offer at least seven times, so share your offer multiple times.

7. Recycle your articles into other forms of content.

The more ways you present your content, the more opportunities you have to connect with potential customers. This also opens up additional distribution channels for your business. Formats to recycle your content into are: videos, PDF documents, slide presentations, podcasts, photos, and whatever your imagination can dream up.

It doesn't matter if you have a new site or an old one, marketing is the only thing that will get you traffic. Implement these strategies into your marketing plan and use them to create passive marketing campaigns to drive traffic to your site for years to come.

If you need help with writing articles, I have a piece of free software I wrote that holds you by the hand and shows you how to write articles.

(I am posting the link here Oliver, but if this is not ok, please let me know.)

jingerjarrett.com/freebooks/articlewriter.zip

Questions? Please ask. That's what I'm here for.

Good luck,

Jinger

You may try and implement basic on page seo in that site and try rotating your business website at the world wide web. In order to retrieve great results try promoting at blogs, articles, social book marks and at social media marketing sites.

banners
Back