The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO --Meet AI Shock

Graybeard

When Google removed "don't be evil" from its code of conduct is should have been seen as a harbinger of the future conduct to come.

>>>"As such, the demo raises an extremely important question for the future of the already-ravaged journalism industry: if Google's AI is going to mulch up original work and provide a distilled version of it to users at scale, without ever connecting them to the original work, how will publishers continue to monetize their work?

"Google has unveiled its vision for how it will incorporate AI into search," tweeted The Verge's James Vincent. "The quick answer: it's going to gobble up the open web and then summarize/rewrite/regurgitate it (pick the adjective that reflects your level of disquiet) in a shiny Google UI."<<<

If you remember this saying -- you are the Innerwebs ;)

all-your-base.jpg

Empirical studies have proven users rarely ever make it to the second page of search results, let alone even to the bottom of the page.

Google's new AI summary engine is built to process volumes of texts written by unpaid human authors

Yes, Google will go down in history as the greatest parasite for monetizing its web scraping and ranking abilities.

SEO Gurus an experts feed the machine and profit. This is not to say that many people have benefited in the past interations of Google search in the early years for the internet --I know I did; but admittedly, either by clever trick, or by just buying ads on top of other peoples content ...

This will be challenged in so many ways. Copyright violations come to mind immediately. Then there is the 1st amendment, censoring violations, etc., etc. I'll be their legal departments have already fielded these and are ready to litigate. Not saying they'll win, but it's their way of seeing how much over the line they can go, or moreover, finding out where the line is moved to with AI added to the conversation and metrics.

There is an old musician's saying:
There is not a note that has not been played before.

ergo: Words are words and copyrights are copyrights.

How do we learn ? --by reading, seeing and hearing.

What we create from that collage and utter out in our own words or images is what is copyright by us.

I can understand why humans want to try to control human future. Humans feel threatened --just like the Luddites were of the first Industrial Revolution Textiles(UK) era. We all know how that worked out.

Last edited:
We all know how that worked out.

Progress engages without the will of a human, but rather by the indulgences of the milling herd. It's unstoppable, it's just the speed of these advancements that we may gain some control over, for a while maybe.

There may be a time in the not so distant future when my bed tells me it's time to wake, shower & shave, and get the hell out of the house and not come back until my work for the day is complete.

There may be a time in the not so distant future when my bed tells me it's time to wake, shower & shave, and get the hell out of the house and not come back until my work for the day is complete.
  • You are in control of the alarm clock.
  • You bought your bed.
  1. AI may influence your work flow and its efficiency.
  2. Search Engines will use AI to separate the wheat from the chaff (so to speak).
  3. If you let Google index your site its content will be harvested and redistributed in a new way.
So are you feeding the machine or harnessing the power of the machine?

Google will use the AI results to sell their ads and there will be less space for organic results, or worse; the organic results will be of less value to more users.

The relevancy of the PPC ads matters but ad sellers profit 100% of the time (unless their billing can be contested).

only if you allow this tj
everybody has a choice about smart devices
one day your internet connection is required by law
thats when the red line is crossed

• You are in control of the alarm clock.
  • You bought your bed.
  1. AI may influence your work flow and its efficiency.
  2. Search Engines will use AI to separate the wheat from the chaff (so to speak).
  3. If you let Google index your site its content will be harvested and redistributed in a new way.
So are you feeding the machine or harnessing the power of the machine?

Google will use the AI results to sell their ads and there will be less space for organic results, or worse; the organic results will be of less value to more users.

The relevancy of the PPC ads matters but ad sellers profit 100% of the time (unless their billing can be contested).
search for seo people could die
if the masses change reading habits
when or if all websites built with 1 cms
google can process data direct from source
younger gen grew up on internet
older gen read newspapers
younger gen take over
then news media dies or evolves?

younger gen grew up on internet
older gen read newspapers
younger gen take over
then news media dies or evolves?
Yeah, now I read the digital news on the crapper using my smartphone.
Save a tree but don't forget to wipe the phone down :(

The older you get, the more you realize change is constant. You adapt or die ... or just fade away if you are *lucky*

Nice to see you return @Honeybadger

As someone who's been hustling in the SEO world, I've seen Google's moves and how they impact content creators and publishers.
While AI has its benefits in simplifying processes, I firmly believe that human intellect and creativity play a vital role in producing truly unique and valuable content. Besides, it's important to respect copyrights and ensure that the original work is properly credited.
As for SEO strategies, it's crucial to tailor them to your specific business niche. Personally, I've tried various approaches, and one that stood out for me is utilizing . Their unique texts have helped me stand out in the crowded online space.
However, the SEO landscape is ever-changing, and AI's influence will continue to shape it.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back