The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seo Keyword Research

rvsimp

affiliate
I have read David Viney's 'Get to the Top on Google's book which I found very helpful and I would like to start my Keyword Research for a new website. The trouble is I haven't found a Keyword research tool (either paid or free) which I have put my trust in yet. Having read many blogs across the web many SEO experts have a differing opinion about what are the best/most accurate tools available.

Would anyone in this forum with an authority on SEO please recommend a tool or may be a couple of tools for carrying out excellent keyword research for SEO in the UK. I don't mind paying for a tool if it will provide good data.

I understand how important Keyword Research is, it would be good if there was an independent Internet body that gave recommendations for Keyword Research tools.

Any useful reply would be very appreciated

Thanks in advance

Ryan

Try the following:

Code:
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/

Hi,
[FONT=&quot]You can used many different ways to find keywords for your website:
[/FONT] · Words peoples would search for to find your product or service.
· Problems your prospective customers may be trying to solve with your product or services.
· Keyword tags on competitors websites.
· Visible page copy on competitors websites.
[FONT=&quot]. Related search suggestions on top search engines.[/FONT]
. ************************ [FONT=&quot]By analyzing your website carefully and finding out proper keywords or keyword phrases.

Auctionwebsitescript
[/FONT]

The Google keyword tool is invaluable, afterall you are getting the data from the organisation that you probably most want to get a high ranking with.

I would also recommend that you use Google Analytics once your site is up and running as this will provide data on what search terms the people that are using your site. For example, you might be trying to optimise your site for the phrase "SEO for UK websites" and have a high ranking (top 3) on that phrase but find it delivers little traffic. Through your analytics page you find that you get twice as many visits from the phrase "UK Search Engine Optimisation company". When you check your ranking you find you are on page 2 of the results for this term. You would then be better trying to optimise your page for the second term or look for reasons why people using the first search term are not clicking on your listing more.

Mike

As for keyword research I think you can get a lot of what you need for free by using Google's tools.

That being said, using Market Samurai is a good bet as well. It has a 7 day free trial, so for some people that's plenty of time if they only will be working on a few sites.

Refer internet well

To find excellent key words, refer internet well. This is the best to find the key words that you wont.

MI
Back