The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO help needed!

gooder

affiliate
hi i am looking for a good person or company to do some SEO work for my site,
www (dot) freepokerfind (dot) com
I want to get my keywords in google and my PR higher.

PM me if you can help.

Thanks

I don't do SEO for other people, but if I may offer a bit of advice....Don't use the (dot) in place of the . in your domain name, that way you will have gained one more link, which is a very important function of SEO.

He did it cause he can't post links yet. He doesn't have 10 posts yet.

hi i am looking for a good person or company to do some SEO work for my site,
www (dot) freepokerfind (dot) com
I want to get my keywords in google and my PR higher.

PM me if you can help.

Thanks

Gooder, I know a good SEO consultant, don't know if he is taking new client at the moment buy you want to contact him and find out. He is a member here, you can send him a PM to find out if he have availalbe spot for a new client: he is Old Welsh Guy

Thanks for the plug Temi. :D

Sadly Too busy, and also I will not take on gambling sites since the Americans threatened to sue SEO's who promote the sites in America. No way I am upsetting the US administration LOL

meta tags or something else is easy about pages but backlink is hard. nobody can do it in two days. you should always increase your backlinks day by day, not in a day.

basicly a page needs them:

title tag (three words is enough),
description tag(maximum 200 characters),
keyword tag(maximum 200 characters),
choose the right language(utf-8 basicly),
seo friendly urls,
backlinks and backlinks and backlinks(not in a day, day by day).

wordpress with seo friendly urls and "another meta tag plugin" is perfect for a good SEO i think(with backlinks).

these are my thoughts.there are a lot of other factors but working for backlinks is better i think.

MI
Back