Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Friendly web design

temi

affiliate
Bagi
has created a brilliant SEO friendly guide for my blogs. A brief except:

Hyphenated URLs
Observed and easy to prove that search engines can’t recognise the keywords in the URL if you separate them with underlines. Many effective ways exist to show those words properly for the robots, but the most elegant is the hypens in my opinion. After the keyword research you should have many phrases, which you would like to place in the title tags and do the same concerning the URLs. Search engines really like the keyword rich web addresses, so use the cleverly, separating them with hypens.

You can read the full article at web design section of my blog

Hi friend,
Great Article thanks for sharing buddy.
In my opinion using backgrounds for large size images and apply all images with css is the best for search engine or SEO friendly web design. Because large images take time to load but background images and css applied images take to short time for loading and makes web page quick response.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
All website owners feel and understand the significance of the SEO friendly approach of website designing.

* Keyword research is an integral step in user friendly website design. Using good and easily identifiable keywords constitute one of the major factors of SEO friendly web design. Avoiding irrelevant keywords help the website to be favourable in the search engine rankings.
* Including a muti-level CSS drop down navigational menu is another key to success to achieve high ranks in search engines.

Richard Vanderhurst

I know this is an old post etc but since its been brought up again, the redirect the domain to the www. doesnt work , you need to put this instead :

Code:
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^yourdomain\.com
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.yourdomain.com/$1 [R=permanent,L]

Not sure if the other one worked in 2007 but i just tried it the one above works fine

I agree with the above information. You can use xhtml which is fully created on css. As search engine do not give much weightage to javascripts and the sites which has more number of tables.

MI
Back