Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

SEO for newbs!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
im not great with SEO and i have a few websites that id like to gain more traffic - can you explain what i can do on a daily basis to achieve this please....

You can promote your website by doing stuffs such as Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Guest posting, Directory Submission, Forum Posting, Press Releases, Social Networking and many more.

You can promote your website by doing stuffs such as Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Guest posting, Directory Submission, Forum Posting, Press Releases, Social Networking and many more.

These are some good suggestions. Remember that SEO is broken down into two main phases...on page SEO which is how you set up your site (meta tags, titles, keywords, content structure, etc) and off page seo which is primarily back linking.

So focus on the back linking using any of the sources mentioned above. My biggest advice would be to come up with a daily system set up just to make sure you are steady and consistent with your back linking efforts. Most people will do it for a few days and then gradually drift off until they aren't doing anything anymore. So make sure you keep consistent!

These are some good suggestions. Remember that SEO is broken down into two main phases...on page SEO which is how you set up your site (meta tags, titles, keywords, content structure, etc) and off page seo which is primarily back linking.

So focus on the back linking using any of the sources mentioned above. My biggest advice would be to come up with a daily system set up just to make sure you are steady and consistent with your back linking efforts. Most people will do it for a few days and then gradually drift off until they aren't doing anything anymore. So make sure you keep consistent!

Thanks for your comments. I agree that we don't need to only focus on link building, we should consider giving importance to our on-page elements.

SEO is typically outsource-worthy work because it takes up too much time. find someone on Fiverr for different tasks like backlinking, article writing and submission, social bookmarking and keep monitoring your backlinking.

banners
Back