“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO for new websites!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So what steps do you take?

i guess first is to find decent keywords in your niche, then to update the on page stuff.

Do you use different keywords per page?

I personally create sniper sites for medium competition keywords and so I will focus on just one keyword throughout the whole sniper site.

SEO is actually pretty easy, and I need to do after that is create a few backlinks. SENuke actually gets you 200 PR4-9 backlinks in 5 minutes with a push of a button (download it from my signature) and that's what I use to get the #1 spot. I create 200 backlinks and check my rankings the next day. If I'm not on #1 I do another 200. Easy!!

hmate's idea is really good. :)

I personally focus on 2-5 keywords. Competition ranges from hard to medium hard. I don't care how new the site is, once it is indexed, i get an XRumer blast, i blast the xrumer links with scrapebox. I check rankings, if i don't rank high enough, i blast directly to the site with scrapebox. and i use only Auto Approve lists. it takes me around 7-10 days to rank. 20 days to stabilize. this happens only when the other sites are old, if they are new, i get ranked on 1-3 within 4-7 days.

Yes, targeting a set of keywords for each page is also helpful for you to rank on those keywords you want to target. Just make sure that the keywords you want to target are visible in that page. Remember these things: Keyword Density, Keyword Prominence and Keyword Proximity.

banners
Back