The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO for a flash site?

try video optimization.
That would be an effective way, but that's promotion only not complete SEO and the question is how to do SEO for flash sites.

There are two things-

1. If your website is completely in Flash and it has only one page and all the rest pages are openning on the same page..I mean if the site's home page is abc.com and it has 4 pages for about, contact, service, product; if you click on any link the information will be displayed on the same URL (abc.com).

In that case, you make some static pages with full text and upload those on server and work on them...There won't be a link of those pages on the site but if you do good work on them then they can appear in serch results. It's completely white hat technique....I have tried that..

2. If your site is in flash and it has multiple pages means URL will be changed then here you need to work carefully.
Firstly choose your targeted keywords and make best meta tags. Menu and links on the pages must be static. Get some quality and relevant links. I mean to say continue offpage optimization. It will take some more time, but it will come in SERPs.

Always remember that SEO is a general term. Organic way of doing it is still best even for flash site same effect or outcome. :thumbsup:

MI
Back