SEO Factors

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
This is what Google tells you of their accepted practices

The rest is just
seo-cream-of-bullshit.jpg

what-if-i-told-you-seo-matrix-400.jpg

Personally I find it best to experiment and the follow the googlebot, and the other worthwhile search engines indexing bots requests
and what is the content (page) requested,
and how often it is requested,
--then observe if there are any real positive results.

Or, you can play silly SEO games and end up often in trouble --your choice.

I find it best to experiment and the follow the googlebot, and the other worthwhile search engines indexing bots requests
and what is the content (page) requested,
and how often it is requested,
--then observe if there are any real positive results.

Well think that sites are build for people so i think quality content its one of the main factor in seo

Basically the factors of SEO that you are talking about, it can be in two ways, on-page & off-page. These two areas can affect SEO optimization. I listed here so that you can understand it even better.

On-Page Factors:
1. Content quality and relevance
2. Keyword research and optimization
3. Meta titles and meta descriptions
4. Header tags and subheadings
5. Image optimization
6. Internal linking structure
7. Site speed and mobile user-friendly
8. User experience and engagement

These are the one that can affect your website's optimization. It needs all of these to be at least decent in order to attract traffic.

Off-Page Factors:
1. Backlink quality and quantity
2. Social media presence and engagement
3. Domain authority and age
4. User behavior and engagement (click-through rate, bounce rate, and time on site)

Bear in mind that strong SEO strategy means you need to optimize both on-page and off-page factors. This way you can improve your website's search engine rankings & drive more targeted traffic to the site. Keep focusing on these factors, a way businesses can improve online visibility and attract more potential customers to their website.

I hope this helps Hafiz!

Hey there, sorry for the late response, but I wanted to chime in on this topic. I recently did some research on SEO and came across a great post on Search Engine Optimisation by a professional SEO agency.From what I gathered, some of the main factors of SEO include keyword research, on-page optimization, content creation, link building, and user experience. However, there are many other factors that come into play, and it can be a complex and ever-changing landscape.If you're interested in learning more about SEO, I'd recommend checking out that post I found. It provided some great insights and tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
On-Page Factors:
1. Content quality and relevance
2. Keyword research and optimization
3. Meta titles and meta descriptions
4. Header tags and subheadings
5. Image optimization
6. Internal linking structure
7. Site speed and mobile user-friendly
8. User experience and engagement

Off-Page Factors:
1. Backlink quality and quantity
2. Social media presence and engagement
3. Domain authority and age
4. User behavior and engagement (click-through rate, bounce rate, and time on site)
These are all on-point!
I'd only add the importance of doing content audits like once a month to spot all f the opportunities you aren't fully utilizing due to a slight error. Also, it's crucial to know how to gauge which URLs are performing better than others and "profiting" from them at the right moment.

Hi,

Here are the most important SEO ranking factors in 2023

• A Secure and Accessible Website.
  • Page Speed (Including Mobile Page Speed)
  • Mobile Friendliness.
  • Domain Age, URL, and Authority.
  • Optimized Content.
  • Technical SEO.
  • User Experience (RankBrain)
  • Links.

I recommend using a tool such as Screaming Frog SEO Spider to evaluate websites for SEO.

Then review sites like Moz and channels on YouTube to learn more about SEO.

banners
Back