The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

SEO Contest what do you think?

temi

affiliate
There lots of SEO contest out there asking people to optimise useless keywords, I want to run an SEO contest where you choose the keywords (sensible keywords) chosen by the judges of the contest, I will give you a brand new domain name and you mission is to get that domain and keywords to page one of all major search engines.
What do people think of an SEO contest based on the above criteria's?

It sounds great, I just wonder if anyone has the time to commit to such a venture. Y not create a site and let all of us take part in getting it to number one so we all learn something in the process?

yes, and the winner gets £500 (over 1,000 Canadian dollars) cash, the kudos of winning and I get a well optimised site, every one is a winner :)

You will be suprised that some people enter contest with far less remuneration and more demanding......

I am already in an SEO contest, I have a client who sells laptops, and he is now top 3 for phrases like 'cheap laptops' etc.

Seriously I would never enter an SEO contest as it is such a waste of time. the latest one is Jon Scott's comp

OWG,
You are a judge material not a contestant, the contest is really for young up and coming SEO consultants who have lots of time on their hands and need some cash/recognition, contest provide them both.

I am drafting the rules etc, I have you down as one of the judges even though I have not ask you yet :)

MI
Back