The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest "Nominal Roll"

clangallacher

affiliate
Temi,

Will you be producing a list of all personnel participating in the SEO contest. (or have I missed a thread somewhere)

As it will give members not involved something to monitor, as they might have a favourite who they think will win, until they see the list and the competition.

All Good Stuff.

Regards

Clangallacher

Yes, there will be pages with all participants and also live progress in standings updated (I believe) daily...

Nice One.

I was going to give the contest a go myself, but I don't think I have the SEO fast route experience yet.

Regards

Clangallacher

Nice One.

I was going to give the contest a go myself, but I don't think I have the SEO fast route experience yet.

Regards

Clangallacher

Hi Clangallacher!

I think an SEO contest is a good baseline test to check how you are doing already compared to the skills of others. And just try your best to work your way up and try to learn more within a contest. Win or lose, I think an SEO contest is a good learning experience overall and learning something new is always good. :)

This word has nothing to do with the contest :)

The guy is just asking question...

Announcement will be from me in 22 hours...

This is really competitive contest...over 450+ results for the term seocontest2008 on Google already. I noticed that all of the top 3 guys for the keyword posted there page within 5 hours of the contest starting and already have fairly decent content about the SEO competition. We'll have to see how this goes... :)

MI
Back