The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest leaderboard online

temi

affiliate
Guys, just to let you know that the leaderboard is now working, for some reason only the top 5 sites are listed, we will get to 10 and to 50 working soon.
Please note that if you do not link back to UK WW your site will not appear on the board

Thanks

BTW it can be found here

Wow It's different to me to, but I suppose it's about different DCs which we use.

One question from me for Temi. Am I registered, because I did not receive nothing like e-mail or something like this after filling the registration form?

what url or email address did you use?

Wow It's different to me to, but I suppose it's about different DCs which we use.

One question from me for Temi. Am I registered, because I did not receive nothing like e-mail or something like this after filling the registration form?

Temi, I have registered again. Thanks for your PM! Last question, is the leaderboard auto or manual? Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now we can monitor our rank... Thanks Temi for the info..

BTW... how can we find maam the list of the contestant that joins the said contest..??? :D

Few suggestions, if may I:
1. UKWWW forum username - right hand side, last table header. Should't there be UKWW ?
2. Special thanks to : I am now involved in the contest, I think my name should not be there, just not to confuse other members.
3. Keyword used: SEOcontest2008 - Check URL: kabonfootprint - Google Search
The keywords used should be changed to kabonfootprint.

Thanks,
Dks.

what url or email address did you use?

I used dtstyle at gmail dot com for registration and the url is www . goaddsite . com / kabonfootprint, but now I'm using different one ... it's kabonfootprint . goaddsite . com ...

I've tried to ask you several times how to change the URL from my registration, but still no answer.

Could you help please?

Hi Temi,

it's great news! I didnt find my site appearing in leaderboard where as it's ranked no.3, I did added the link to my first post and about post, do I need to add links in footer etc?

Thanks..

my site is kabonfootprint-kabon.com (I used a hyphenated URL again)

maybe they will update the leader board after the other contest. @syscom, i think the rules says that you can't use your entry to be your signature here. Temi, just correct if I am wrong. :)

Temi,
why I can't find my site kabonfootprintkabon(.)com
It is on first page
Pls, let me know you got my entry or not?
Thanks!

Guys there is a big problem with the contest :( I will put a message together about it and post it next week.

I sold this forum, its not on the new owners server, I do not have access to make changes to the leader board etc etc any more :(

I will see if I can move the contest to my blog

Guys there is a big problem with the contest :( I will put a message together about it and post it next week.

I sold this forum, its not on the new owners server, I do not have access to make changes to the leader board etc etc any more :(

I will see if I can move the contest to my blog

You have sold this?? thats a news to me :( when did this happened? who is the new owner?

MI
Back