The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest Entries

Well you better be updating that list, because I was confused not seeing my username on the list. Here is the my entry to the dnseo.net/seocontest2008/

Well you better be updating that list, because I was confused not seeing my username on the list. Here is the my entry to the dnseo.net/seocontest2008/

Did you register and get confirmation email?

On my list you see all entries that we have in the database.

okai cool, I can see my name in the list. Now i am the proud participant of this contest. Thanks a lot ....

Your info is updated Major, Thanks

Could you please ask all other guys from your PH forum to check if their names are on the list

Thanks

Hello everyone over here i want to know something and that is i have registered in the forum today and with the competition too, but i launched a blog page for the competition on 4th feb with the anchor tag as per the guidelines. I want to know that will my page will be registered for the competition or not. Please let me know.

Thanks&Regards

Amit Sood.

I registered for the contest on 2nd Feb and also added a link back to the forum instead of the home page the same day.

I added the link to the home page now, and also re-registered, in case that is required. Please add me to the list:

Name: Rosie Shaw
Email: webmaster at seo-reloaded.com
URL: seo-reloaded.com/seocontest2008

Thanks

I can't find my name in the list :( I got confirmation in my email the day the keyword and registration was announced :(

Same here. I got an email that day and I'm also not on the list. I even have screen shots saved with me when i registered for the contest. Anyways, I registered again and got an email this time too.

Hello everyone over here i want to know something and that is i have registered in the forum today and with the competition too, but i launched a blog page for the competition on 4th feb with the anchor tag as per the guidelines. I want to know that will my page will be registered for the competition or not. Please let me know.

Thanks&Regards

Amit Sood.

Hi Amit and welcome to the forums.

First condition to participate in our contest you MUST be registered UK Webmaster World forum member.

If you registered on the 4th of February please PM me copy of the confirmation email that you received.

If you launched blog and started optimizing it before registering it with us - this blog will NOT be accepted

Hi Skinner,

Will you be updating the entrants list sometime soon? Do I need to send you a copy of the email I got when I registered the first time? I registered again today. I hope you got my name in the new list.

Thanks

Yes guys
Who ever posted confirmation email here or send me PM with it - I will update all lists shortly

Thanks for your patience.

This will not affect your final standings as long as your entry is in the database.

Thanks

Sounds great. Weird that we received the emails but got not listed in the database...but things happen everything is okey when resolved ;)

Thanks..

Hi Amit and welcome to the forums.

First condition to participate in our contest you MUST be registered UK Webmaster World forum member.

If you registered on the 4th of February please PM me copy of the confirmation email that you received.

If you launched blog and started optimizing it before registering it with us - this blog will NOT be accepted

Hi Skinner thanks for your welcome, I actually did as per the instructions posted in your site means linking to your forum with my name but was unable to register in the forum and with the contest form due to some technical issues with the network connectivity.

But did it with the high priority on 6th feb and now i have seen the registered user list with the page and it's showing my page and name. So, kindly let me know what should i do.

Amit

MI
Back