Seo Contest 2.0 Month Decider

Which month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Resonate

<span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg
affiliate
Ok guys any time from this coming july we can host the second greatest thing that will rule your lives so decide when this contest should be.

Bagi i notice you selected nearer september, is there a reason in why you chose that time length?

Carl, as i remember i selected the november. By that time my secon language exam must be sorted and i think the summer will be busy because of the BossCart rocket start.:thumbsup:

Carl, as i remember i selected the november. By that time my secon language exam must be sorted and i think the summer will be busy because of the BossCart rocket start.:thumbsup:

Sorry i meant November lol, time is to interlaced for me at the minute lol.

Me & Temi are trying to make this contest into something everyone can be active in & have fun while doing it rather then having to scrap it half way like i did in the middle.

I enjoyed the seo contest in which i took apart, but we all know that it requires a lot of time and effort. I hunted up a partner for the contest (i didn't need to negotiaten him too long), he is my ower partner at the hungarian seo forum. So i belive i will be seriously interested in the team contest. I don't want to tell that i will play alone, when i won't.

KP, if he will enter i suppose i will have to break the rules.:whistling:

As far as i know OWT will not be taking part in Seo Contest 2.0, he could have a crafty non participant entry to see how he does against you all like skinner did in the previous battle of the titans

November for me - hoping by that time many other things will be sorted!
The seocontest requires a lot of input! I wish i knew it the last time I entered as a noob!

Though learnt a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure September is a great time, it means the contest will conclude in December, its bound to clash with lots of other things, December is usually a busy time for most SEO?

I vote October. 3 months competition period from October - November - December. In the new year 2009 the winners will receive the prize, that will become the The New Year Price... :)

Hi there,

Is this SEO going to be just for people that are SEO daddies or is it open to anyone?

From
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back