The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO and Affiliate Marketing

Just read allot of forums and blogs about affiliate marketing and SEO. There are many blogs about this topic. SEO and affiliate marketing is a perfect combination. When you are new to this I think it is really hard to understand everything. So don't give up and just ask everything, there are no dumb questions :)

Its not a best way ,courses are everywhere important its to be willing to work hard and prepare to fail lean test etc

I am fairly new to affiliate marketing, have yet to covert anything but learning a lot. There is complete saturation on Youtube, but I found a channel called, ready for this, "The Lazy Ass Stoner". Sounds like a joke I know, but I have been amazed at his SEO and social network linking knowledge. My only problem is where to find products to promote. Sure I know amazon and clickbank, but are there any others? I am looking but I am probably going to follow that guy's model. Just my opinion, but seems like the real deal, he knows his stuff. I am not in any way affiliated with his, just found his ideas pretty solid.

If you’re interested in marketing and particularly in SEO, you can find a lot of online articles giving some definition and tips marking.

But if this is not enough then I’d suggest you search such courses at local universities and colleges. I can’t help you at this point.But I can help you with some advice in online courses. Online courses are really fun, somewhat easy and modern way of learning something new.

Just surfing the internet you yourself can find a lot of online courses on marketing. Most online courses are not free. But considering the fact that you are actually learning something new just at your place the price is usually pretty low. Some online courses actually provide certificates after finishing the course. Plus, you can find online courses which are absolutely free of charge.

Here are some sites where you can find courses in marketing:

• Alison is a large and pretty popular site with standards-based and certified courses offered absolutely free of charge. Here are various courses on marketing and you can pick whichever you like.
  • Udemy is another massive source for online courses covering a large number of topics and professions. Unlike the previous one Udemy is not free, but the prices as low as $12.
  • Coursera offers courses from over 140 of the country's top universities and organisations. They work with University of Pennsylvania, Stanford University, the University of Michigan and many others.

Some useful websites I mentioned above:
Moz Blog
MarketingLand
Marketo
SearchEngineLand
SearchEngineWatch
SearchEngineJournal
SearchEngineRoundtable

I hope this helps!

In order to learn SEO - you need some basic knowledge and a lot of practice. Do not blindly follow all the SEO guru's, simply grasp the main principles and start doing it yourself.

Learn how to properly optimize your site, fill in your meta tags with proper title, description, and the right keywords. Create your own unique content that is valuable for the Internet user. Correctly set up your .htaccess file (301 redirects etc.), create a custom 404 page, also learn how to configure your robots.txt file. However, the most important are backlinks.

These are the basics, learn them, practice and enjoy easy profits in the future ;)

banners
Back