The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO and Affiliate Marketing

• Moz Local Listing Score.
  • Keywordtool.io.
  • Google Analytics. ...
  • Google Webmaster Tools + Bing Webmaster Tools.
  • Open Site Explorer.
  • Google Keyword Planner.
  • Google.com in an Incognito Window

For SEO and Affiliate marketing you can find lot of articles and tutorials online. Just google were can we learn SEO and Affiliate marketing and you will get thousand of answers.
Some good sites where you can get this are :
  • Udemy
  • Courseera
  • tutorialswatch

Affiliateninjaclub.com - I have found this resource with useful info

Yes, it is good! He has tons of experience to share. We are lucky enough to have the owner of AffiliateNinjaClub.com as one of our mods. :) He goes by @internalsoul here.

As everyone has already pointed out, there are lots of free (and paid) tools to help you learn this stuff, @Alexandra Smith . Even some that you have suggested yourself in a different thread. :D Although, I think they were focused more on using than learning the ropes.

Online is best way to learn SEO & affiliate marketing but where to ?

So online forum posting & discussion are the best way to learn.

What is the Best way to learn SEO and Affiliate Marketing?

I'd highly recommend to start any SEO journey off with learning PPC first.

Why? Simply because you always need to know WHICH keywords you want to optimise a website for first before you actually do it. As PPC is a heck of a lot quicker than SEO when it comes to getting a site ranked and testing the traffic volume, click quality and conversion rate ... it's the more efficient route to building a profitable website. It's also perfect for getting your feet wet in the market and gather valuable SEO data for later.

But once you do know which keywords work, then you can start getting your site ranked organically and deploy all the SEO practices to benefit from "free" traffic from those good keywords in the long run. Otherwise if you do SEO before any testing has been done in the market, you'd literally be putting the cart in front of the horse, so to speak.

Hope that helps ;)

Nick

What is the Best way to learn SEO and Affiliate Marketing?
You should look for seo courses to learn first, you can better learn seo on youtube (must learn the basics first), to understand how google works, be very sure basic knowledge, Then practice and improve the level, I regularly blackhatworld forum to discuss seo

I think it's important to try something that is free when you are first starting out or you will end up throwing money all over the place as there are some pretty clever gurus out there that will make their product sound like the next best thing. Start with the Affiliate Boot Camp website. It's free :)

Two SEO Techniques that work very well for everyone in 2017. 1. On page SEO 2. Off page SEO ... They worked for many customers and those looking forward to learn affiliate marketing must start promoting their businesses first and start reaching out there with general audience. If anyone is interested in having a product or service of his/her choice tackle them appropriately by reffering to that url...
If you can place refferal marketing links or urls at your website or domain then it could be also useful... Convert your audience with best affiliate marketing practices into long lasting and paying customers
You can also look upto many articles and resources relating to affiliate marketing.. in order to fetch information etc.

I found Good Answers by coming here, I suggest you to read article on MOZ Blog Written By: Rand Fishkin, His thought and way of explanation are very unique and it's most useful.

Thanks,
Angelina
PG in Bangalore

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should try read blogs, forums later because there is a lot of people, lot of advice and without some knowledge it will be very hard to choose the right ones. Corporation's, agency's blogs are much more safety for beginners. You can also try to find some books, I know it sounds ridiculously for most people nowdays but still, good book counts.

I think you should try read blogs, forums later because there is a lot of people, lot of advice and without some knowledge it will be very hard to choose the right ones. Corporation's, agency's blogs are much more safety for beginners. You can also try to find some books, I know it sounds ridiculously for most people nowdays but still, good book counts.

Hey there, I totally agree. I would also use the official Amazon's resource center : Amazon Associates
It deals both with SEO and of course affiliate marketing. I drastically used it to optimize our own (affiliated) blog

Hello !
The bestest way to learn SEO/AFFILIATE marketing is by own, but before that you need a proper guidance. For that you have to search on Google that what are the ways! Else I can suggest some best sites for you to learn if you are interested !
stwebonlinebranding@gmail
I can't disclose over here..
Thank You

SEO is search engine optimization. This can be done for any site regardless of it's products, services, goals, etc. It involves ranking high in the search engines for particular keywords.
Affiliate marketing is when you market products for a 3rd party. It usually involves getting the user from your webpage to the website you're marketing for.

I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland, Searchenginewatch, Searchenginejournal, Moz,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own real website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the result after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

banners
Back