The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO AI replaces SEO Gurus

Sure, how many 'hand crafted' pages can you create in 2 weeks that have 70% unique text content?
Not that many.

I need to create a 500 to 1000 *dynamically rendered pages*, then update each page's data and part of the text; every 5 seconds to 12 hours.
No human can do that and trying to do that with a barrel of form monkeys would be a very expensive circus and ultimate failure for sure.

People that would see these complete pages will have bought a subscription --all pages will have some ads and up-sell links.

That is a great and ambitious plan!

Wow Excited GIF by Jason Clarke

We ran 2,000 live cam feeds a day with billing and customers support with less than 50 people and had to get by on 80.000€ to 100.000€/day gross revenue. That includes almost 200 servers with the backup servers --2TB HTML transfer /day + all the video servers 40gbs dedicated lines. 255 IP AS assigned block from RIPE.
And that was old school in many ways. Penguin cut our balls off almost 500K pages indexed down to 200K.

My own affiliate cam site
Bash:
grep   'Googlebot/2.1' access.log |grep -c '05/Jul/2018'
that was checking and re-rendering a lot of current 'pages' on ONE day
I only had 2 page templates :)
The referrals were poor for a few reasons --one of them was very similar content

This ain't my first rodeo --by any means

Last edited:
web page scrape from the top search results for a long tail (phrase query)
1639785225589.png

content optimization and AI rewrite
1639785358397.png

plagiarizer check
1639785456062.png

AI produced bullet points
1639785551413.png

less than perfect will need a bit of editing and context development (human touch) but the majority of the work can be done with a machine. The upsale hot spots are in the injected code (and not unique anyway).
and script injected phrases and actual data
But it's a hell of a starting point when I have 100 pages to produce a day with mostly changed with some 70%+ unique content.
Need to look at the apis available to script and automate the process.

bender-ani-dance.gif

HASTA LA VISTA MEATBAGS!

Last edited:
These AIs (as they're called) are useful. Nothing against using them and I don't think it's an either/or situation. They improve workflows and make SEO more scalable

PS: Graybeard, do you like SurferSEO for content gap analysis? I've found it useful

If this is AI it's certainly low IQ AI. I don't see it as intellect but as machine grunt work. But since 98% of the 'popular web' (thanks Google) is very lowest common denominator this so called AI is a passable improvement.

They just opened this GPT-3
These are the developer docs just started to try it.

I am not planning to use it just to replicate the idea for a closed system for my own proprietary uses.
Including LD-JSON type knowledge data for search engines to digest.

SurferSEO
No usable API automation --too much manual input.

Google bought this company recently
They make some interesting points but the data storage and processing time would be rather expensive at this scale ;)

A new test
I used my own scraper and the python3 html2text (could have automated this from a URL list from search --but this was just a proof of concept test)

see html2text output attached
edited out a relevant paragraph for the test took 10 or 15 sec ...

manually made the api query -- this can be automated too :p

Using the rephrasing API if found today;
> --data '{
> "sourceText": "A potential fifth victim of the \"shopping cart killer\" in Virginia has been foundin Washington, D.C. Police believe that the suspect may be luring women using a series of dating apps. Four women in total found throughout the state of Virginia have been named as potential victims of the killer "
> }'
{"newText":"A potential fifth victim of the Virginia shopping cart killer was found in Washington, D.C. found. Police believe the suspect could attract women with a range of dating apps. A total of four womenfound across the state of Virginia were named as potential victims of the killer"}

grammarly-text.jpg

I changed a few words and their order took 10 seconds to edit :p
grammarly.jpg

Tried another ...
check-plagiarism-result.jpg

Would this fool Mother Google LMAO --probably need to test on a real time scale to see.

Content creation seems to be the issue so make the others slave to my ML/AI if it will work.
The competitors will not even realize they are working for me and getting nothing -- maybe walking themselves backwards :)

Dating apps and the shopping cart killer --can't be good for business :(

Attachments

• shopping-cart-killer-DOS.txt
    6.1 KB · Views: 8
MI
Back