The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Selling Shopify Store Doing 100,000$ Revenue Per Month + Facebook Campaign Details

ppvbeginner

Site Model : Dropshipping but not from Aliexpress [Read Below]

Site age is just 6 months old.

Total revenue : 430,000$

Profits are around 15-20K$ per month for the past 5 months . And in the beginning 2 months ,it was around 3k and 6k each.

Selling because i'm gonna start something big offline and won't have time to focus on this & also need a bulk amount for a personal purpose.

Will give you full training procedure if you have any doubts for 2-3 weeks and get you to atleast 2000-3000$ Revenue per day.

For someone who knows FB ads already , you know how valuable the targetting and campaign details are.

I will be providing the campaigns and targetting details and the creatives as well.

Will also provide details of Supplier Who Will Ship Every Product for you from aliexpress and the price will be cheaper than aliexpress and fast shipping within 12 days to any country.The fulfillment will be done by him as well.You just need to add him as a staff account.

How the process works is : I choose a product , and send him the details , he gets it from around 5-6 factories and tests the quality and price , and ships the best option possible. This is the reason for my low returns rate.

I have uploaded one of my winning product's ad stats below for this month , its total revenue is 94k$ and it has spent around 27k$ . The product cost including shipping is 22$ and i am selling it for 49.99$

Looking for somewhere around 140,000$. Price can be negotiated.

Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_1.png

MI
Back