The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Sell] You want to start your own Traffic Business ?

S

Stevie

Let me explain a few things,
I was looking for about 5 months for a traffic provider which offer a resell programm. Not only "shit" Traffic, REAL Visitors also trackable with Google Analytics - this was the most important thing for me! Most Traffic Resellers provide low quality traffic which never converts. I spent about $+300 for testing different providers without success.

The reason why? Very simple I don´t want to buy traffic from other companies and run my own traffic network -and send traffic when and where I ever want :)

What you can do with this traffic ?
-Sell Traffic on Forums
-Send Traffic to your LP
-Promote Websites and sell them

You can get "normal" traffic from $0.7 per 1 000 Visitors , TARGETED : Country and Interests
You can get "adult" traffic from $0.7 per 1 000 Visitors , TARGETED : Country and Interests

What you get from me ?!

I don´t sell traffic to you, BUT I show you the exact source , where you can get high targeted CHEAP traffic + where to promote!
Plus a special offer ONLY for CPAFIX Members, I show you a great way how to get "ready to use" Websites + Product, for less than $50 per month , and where to get Leads!

Now think about this scenario:
You buy a domain and hosting -> upload a website(ready done for you) -> send traffic(from your own traffic source) -> get leads(+20 -in normal case) -> flip the website -> $$$

What you get from me ?
-Excat Traffic Source to run your own traffic network
-Where to sell
-Where to get ready done for you LP + Products!

You need also a small investment!

If you have any questions feel free to add me to skype: im-media-llc

I sell this system only to 3 people!

The price is very cheap I look for only $15 Payment via Paypal!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english I´m from Austria :eek:

Best regards
Stevie

banners
Back