The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sell website traffic - 20% commission per sale + $5.00 sign up bonus. HOT SELLER!!

mattbf

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I'd like to introduce the long anticipated GrowStats Affiliate Program. It allows you to link GrowStats.com to your website, send to your friends, or go out and advertise it with a special link. For any person who clicks on that link and buys any product on GrowStats you'll earn 20% of the sale price! You can easily earn $3,000/month if you market your link to a group of customers, visitors, forums, and more.

What is GrowStats?
GrowStats provides webmasters with targeted traffic to their website. We allow customers to order between 1,000 to 250,000 in which we deliver directly to their URL. We also provide search engine submission and SEO services. Website traffic is a hot seller and there are always websites looking for ways to boost their visitors, which means you can benefit.

I've had a lot of interest from my customers for such a program and it's finally ready. You can sign up for free and all you will need is a PayPal account. Payments will be sent on the 15th of every month.

Go to http://www.growstats.com/affiliates to sign up. For signing up now you will receive a $5.00 sign up bonus!

When you join our affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our website and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn a 20% commission per sale. Cookies will be placed on visitors browsers so even if they decide to come back later and order, you'll still receive commission for the sale.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Matt P.
GrowStats.com

MI
Back