The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Sell Adult traffic

he said "high cpc networks" but there is not any adult network to pay cpc
i created this post more than one month ago and updated it every day :|

Just 29 post with in and around 30 visit of yours to our forum shouldn't be a benchmark to paint the forum bad!!! Have you visited our Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix section ?

Just by posting "I have huge money" to disperse why serious company will create enquiry ? with you ; if you really serious just list out 5 top Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix companies write to them directly and put your need. I am sure all here dont come here to pass the time but do serious business changing their own and other life.

Remember what you visualize the world, it appears the same way!!!!!

Best wishes...

Just 29 post with in and around 30 visit of yours to our forum shouldn't be a benchmark to paint the forum bad!!! Have you visited our Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix section ?

Just by posting "I have huge money" to disperse why serious company will create enquiry ? with you ; if you really serious just list out 5 top Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix companies write to them directly and put your need. I am sure all here dont come here to pass the time but do serious business changing their own and other life.

Remember what you visualize the world, it appears the same way!!!!!

Best wishes...
Hello
My english is not good but i just said "in this forum" he cant find high cpc adult network, and in Truth, he cant!
you can ban my this acc but for find adult cpc network i created more than 5 account and some days without login i browse this forum to find adult cpc network, but ... , thereis not any adult cpc network,
Real CPC adult network.
adsterra say "we are also cpc" but they dont pay in cpc and other networks like adsterra say this and "We" know they are Liar!
Af is good forum with bad users!

I am not really sure what do you mean under CPC ad network.. There are plenty of them in adult. For banners for the example adxpansion is almost CPC only. (Most of their campaigns are CPC I belive)

When it comes to popunder traffic almost all the networks pay for 'redirect' a 'CPC'

Some networks like mine mostly have CPM campaigns and iframe/js banners and hence the click count is 'fubared' and the publisher calculate with 'CPM' since that's what really matters.. Since the network provide the ads, the publisher can't controll the CTR of the creatives, hence CPM is a better way to think. That's a different question if CTR is too high or too low, then maybe something fishy with that traffic, then the publisher gets a warnings.

But I tell you, most of the adult networks have campaigns based on CPC. They just don't tell you.

Well, how your revenue are displayed, or how it's generated that's two different thing. For banners most of the networks have iframed ads, so even the network don't access the full metrics. Larger advertisers have to do this, since they have their own solution to optimalize the ads per source. But if the ads don't create clicks, then there will be no revenue for them too.

If your banner placements are good, then your CTR may be higher than avarage, but your income is the 'same' as the low performing publishers, and it's is unfair of course, but that's how this work. It takes time to value your traffic properly as advertisers need to exclude your zones or target specificaly to yours.

If you have banner traffic and you belive you have high ctr, you may try to sell it for flatrate. Or try some ad networks where iframes are not common, for the example; exoclick or adxpansion.

Af is good forum with bad users!

I get your world of by saying / claiming whats "not" , to get what "is".

Nevertheless you have to cool down.... and allow your strategy to work. If you shout everyone will know!!!! :cool::ninja::)

Its not how much you make or earn its with what level of humbleness you achieve and share make the difference to yourself and to the world around you.

if you need any type of offers, we are provide some private offer. can you try first.

banners
Back