The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking advice...

jeckyjil

affiliate
Hello, I just registered and would have read many of the posts and think they are very informative. I have a websites and wondering if anyone could help me out in increasing sales (by better SEO, obviously). Any advice is greatly appreciated. Any recommendations on getting guaranteed placement companies that WORK and are not spammers is also appreciated.
Thanks,

Guranteed ranking placements are absolute rubbish. Anyone can guarantee number 1 placement for non-competitive keywords that won't bring you any quality visitors. My website is number 1 in google for 'pc support quote' but the number of searches for this keyphrase is very small and I don't receive many visitors from it.

Automatic submissions are also a waste of time. There is absolutely no point submitting your website to search engines and directories that lie dormant, as is often the case.

Sorry to say, but a number 1 spot on the SERPs won't really bring you any conversions. If you've got the traffic but aren't making the sale, then you need to revise the copy on your website. Let me know if this helps.

banners
Back