The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

general advice/ IP funnels

black31

affiliate
hello all I have been reading at lot recently in the area of domains, pointing of to single site , I have had too, I knew virtually nothing 10 days ago, webmaster am not, I can speak pigeon seo sort of a bit now, everytime I read more terms appear which need full insight, From the point of view of an outsider there seems to be lots of conflicting opinions with the majority not really substantiating or giving real examples, its confusing to say the least, I hope I am in the right place for constructive criticism!!!
We have not got very far yet as I believe in getting the foundations right first, we have a massive task to compete I suspect.
OK so the bones of it are we are a tearoom which will be opening in due course we do not have a date but will be needing a complementary website ready for the opening and in any case we want to be selling product on line before opening, we will
be based in York, for those of you that don't know a company called bettys pretty much dominate the market in Yorkshire along with their sister company taylors (Yorkshire tea) they are making tens of millions profit each year, they can afford some expert advice, if you search tea, coffee, tearoom, York, in fact almost anything related you will find them number one in search in fact they completely fill the first few pages, we however will have to go cap in hand to Bank.
the website is being built by myself using weebly business version we registered a bunch of domains and then hosted them in a different transaction with go daddy around the primary teacakesyork I am not allowed to post an exact (url) two or three keywords we have the rest pointing at It! Do we we need to do anything else to the secondary addresses? we also have teacakes.co but was dubious about the Columbia thing , any thoughts , anyway have just ben reading about IP funnels by Bruce Clay being that we will get first refusal at the .uk suffix is the .co.uk better served as a feeder site to the .uk site, as you can see we have our work cut out with the competition and is more of a vertical assault than a learning curve for me ,is it possible to be a thorn in the side of this corporate giant, a challenge if ever I heard one any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated many thanks for reading this far,hoping for some allies in this one , I imagine this post may run a long time unless I get kicked off for extreme dumbness thanks all

MI
Back