The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Secrets To Email Marketing They Don't Want You To Know About

prince_prince

affiliate
What is this secret some may ask? The secret to email marketing...

Its focusing on actually building your list. There are A number of factors in email marketing.

But when it comes down to it all. You need to make sure that you are building your list...

generating leads day in and day out no matter what.

The life blood of any business, even this very forum...is it needs people. No business, service

or product you offer to people will get any deals or sales without first getting people to see it.

So wheres A good place to start to make sure your on track to building your list?

Well first of all set up milestones...Don't just come out today and say yes I am going

to build A list of 100k subscribers in the next month or so...while possible. You want to make

sure that the goals are something that are real to YOU and its something you believe.

So first start off with generating at least 5 leads A day, which is super easy once you get the hang of it.

Next bump it up to 10 leads per day. 10 leads per day is where you need to be at minimum. Nothing less.

Once you hit 10 leads per day always make sure that you have THAT number I am telling you right now!

After you hit 10 leads per day consistently and you know that you can do it, then bump it up to 20 leads per day.

I am telling you all of this is quite easy and achievable as can be. As for the actual raw number of subscribers.

Set your goal to maybe 10 subscribers total. This allows you to see A bit of the bigger picture.

Then after that bump it to 50, then 100, then 500, then 1000 and so on and so forth. And there you have it

the secret to making email marketing A flourishing business model is to always be generating leads into your

sales funnel day in and day out no matter what.

Not entirely sure what the point of this thread is? Anything to back this up?

I mean....its to set goals to focus on when building A list...I don't know how much more

simplified it can get then that...that is...if you want to build A real business with email marketing.

MI
Back