The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Search Engine Traffic

Hi lexiseek,

Actually the search traffic has only recently started to kick in really well.
I do a little Adwards PPC and but most of the traffic comes from my loyal site and blog visitors. I also post at about 30 other forums and my forum link is in my sig on most of them. So people I help with affiliate marketing on all the other forums or who like to read my posts come here to check out this forum and join.

Oh and my ingenious $400 cash posting contest was really the foundation that helped me initially build up the forum. I only launched it 4 months ago and considering how many established affiliate forums are already out there, I am very happy with the way we've grown in a short time. It's REALLY hard to grow a forum from scratch these days, but thanks to our core founding members and my wonderful mod Stephen we are off to a good start.

The members are what makes a forum great, so I'm thankful for everyone who participates and shares here.

Congratulations on your success. I read about your contest in a different forum..

It can be very difficult to get a forum going, but you've got a 'diamond in the rough'

Keep up the good work!

Your a little like me then as I also post at about 20 or so other forums at times with my link in my sig.

Well saying that you are now getting more traffic from the search engines, that is how I actually found you.

I found you using Google.

Linda Buquet said:
Hi lexiseek,

Actually the search traffic has only recently started to kick in really well.
I do a little Adwards PPC and but most of the traffic comes from my loyal site and blog visitors. I also post at about 30 other forums and my forum link is in my sig on most of them. So people I help with affiliate marketing on all the other forums or who like to read my posts come here to check out this forum and join.

MI
Back