The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Search Engine Submission

genuwine4532

affiliate
I know this may sound like a stupid question but I am wondering how to submit your site to search engines.

I have been doing it manually, one by one, the obvious ones first, and then looking for the smaller ones one by one. Is this the way you guys do it? Or is there a better way.

submitting to search engines is widesly regarded as a waste of time.

You would be far better off to spend your time getting a couple of links to your new sites. (Article writing, social bookmarking, blogging, forum links etc)

Google in particular seems to prefer it and may even rank you better when she finds you herself - or at least Ive had situations that seemed that way and have heard many others say the same thing. And of course, Google is the main engine that counts.

Best thing is to get the links out there like Rob said. The search engines spider most of the decent ranking sites and will follow your link and add you themselves. What I used to do to was leave Google a link trail and be sure she followed it by getting a couple good links out there, then click through myself (to check the link ;)) with the Google toolbar on. (don't have time any more but when I did it it worked well.)

I believe strongly G follows the toolbar carefully because I've gotten ranked the day I launched a new site. No one knew about it, no one linked to it, in some cases I wasn't even ready for anyone to see it - but G grabbed it and listed it and the only way she could know about it was the toolbar.

Thanks I'm glad I asked.

Linda, when you say Google Toolbar ON you mean in your own web browser? and then you click the link from the place you left it?

Linda, when you say Google Toolbar ON you mean in your own web browser? and then you click the link from the place you left it?

Have to install Google Toolbar either for FF or IE
Google Toolbar for Firefox

Then yes click your new link to go through to your site with the toolbar on (in whichever browser you installed the toolbar on.)

Don't overdo or do it unnaturally. For example it's totally natural, if you just added your link in a new social networking profile, to click the link to be sure it's right and goes to your site - then maybe later in the week you join a new forum and click your new sig to be sure the link is right. But would look suspicious if you clicked 10 of your links in a row.

hxxp://www.submitexpress.com/submit.html

submits to 20 site for free. just use a valid email address because they will send you a verification email first.

Thanks 999, I'll check it out.

I am in the middle of blog ping method. Linking through my yahoo page with RSS feed. I have a headache!:(

I thought building the site and adding original content was hard, getting the rank and traffic is the WORST PART OF ALL!!!!:eek:

Hi Linda,
Not sure if it's just a coincidence but I did what you said with the G toolbar and G crawled my site like 1 hour later. No actual rank yet, but at least it is checking out my site and it shows up on the G Webmaster tools status as crawled and rank pending.:)

I would advice to just start building backlinks and submit a sitemap. Search engines have their bots that scour the web for new sites. Let them find your site via your backlinks - thats how things work nowadays ;)

Don't do it! I dont recommender enybody to suggest websites to search engine!

It's better the search engine will find your sites and give you more PR

Submit your site

By submitting your site and by doing various tactics,you can increase the page rank,back links.But before,be shore to select a good tactic that can work faster:)

I never submit my site to search engine.. What I did is for my site to get index I social Bookmark my site, Start create some quality backlinks..

banners
Back