The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Search Engine Optimization Keywords – the right keywords tools

journeyoflife7

affiliate
Another option to find the right kind of search engine optimization keywords is to find a suitable keyword tool that can offer you a few suggestions. There are many free online keyword tools available. These tools help in identifying the keywords and phrases that are very popular and most likely to bring in more traffic to your website.
One of the best ways of finding the right kind of search engine optimization keywords is to look at what your competition is using. You can check out the keywords tags that are available in the source codes to gather more information about the keywords.
You can also make use of Pay per Click program in order to find out what kind of response your keywords are receiving. Over a period of time this will help you find the most suitable search engine optimization keywords for your website.

"One of the best ways of finding the right kind of search engine optimization keywords is to look at what your competition is using".

I like this point. Analysing competitors marketing strategy is the most important task while doing online business.

well, i first use Google, adword,,,, ant then after i use all the possible tools for my main keywords.... one thing more, we shouldn't not only focus on our main keywords, we should have also to use keyword variations, and long tail keywords..

But the bad thing is even you select the most populer key words for your site, your site will need huge SEO work for making it in top 20

But the bad thing is even you select the most populer key words for your site, your site will need huge SEO work for making it in top 20

High PR external links are vital to search engine optimization. Creating a primary and secondary network of external links leading to your main website will put you in the game
of high SEO. By this method, you create 5 high pr websites with content leading back to your main website. Create 25 social media sites linking to those 5 high pr websites.

This is what I mean when I say a network of external links. It is one of the best for SEO.

I want to share my also.I am using -GoStats for web analytics,Link checker for checking links,Google Adword keyword tool for keyword,Rank checker for

banners
Back