The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Scaling to 5 figures per day

servandosilva

Hello Tim.
Thanks for dedicating some time to answer our questions at the forum. I know you're a busy man so I'll try to get straight to the point.

What are your most common strategies to scale campaigns on FB to 4-5 figures per day without losing too much of the ROI to the point of being unprofitable?

I'm not asking just for "raising budgets" strategies here, but mostly the strategies to scale out your audiences and keep the campaigns running for a log time while increasing the budget too.

Also, do you use several FB accounts/Business manager accounts when dealing with scaling on white hat niches too?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi Servando. Have you found the better approach to scale campaigns on FB? I tried several ones including duplicating adset, raise budget. Both are not promising. Maybe something detailed I'm missing.

Hi Servando. Have you found the better approach to scale campaigns on FB? I tried several ones including duplicating adset, raise budget. Both are not promising. Maybe something detailed I'm missing.
I attended Tim's mastermind 6 months ago and ended up understanding how he does it.

Hi Servando.
I am also missing something detailed, please would you help me
Thank you
Sultana

I recommend you to attend Tim's mastermind for this information :)

MI
Back