The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Saying Hello To everyone!!

xxClicks

affiliate
Hello Community
hope all's well and everyone is high & positive spirited!
Yes it is very important for everyone to be so, b'coz it is an endless struggle for each one of us be it advertiser, publisher, network or developer , to keep ourselves motivated and going.
Me trying to setup "another" affiliate network, having real troubles with delivering goods for the campaigns and even getting any close to making a break-even for last 2 months. Trying to support family, learning & unlearning, and so much. Struggle is up & on, loads of positivity and optimism still on...
Wishing everyone good luck!

xxClicks

Hello and welcome, @xxClicks ! :)

You are right about mindset and attitude being important in this business. When things look bleak, that can be difficult but so important for staying motivated.

Me trying to setup "another" affiliate network, having real troubles with delivering goods for the campaigns and even getting any close to making a break-even for last 2 months.

Are you talking about affiliate conversions for a network, or that you are running a network?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hey Azgold
I'm first trying to drive mobile CPA conversions (thru media buying) for offers from other networks. This is how i think I'll get momentum. On this path i have been bleeding so far.
Parallely I'm tryiing to reach to other publishers/affiliates to run campaigns on CPA for similar offers, but not finding much success as no one would be really interested in running a rebuke campaign. At the same time, an advertiser will not give his campaign to run with me, as I'm a newbie.
So this is a slightly tough time for me.
Do you have any suggestions/advice. I'm more than interested in mentorship/guidance/partnering

I'm first trying to drive mobile CPA conversions (thru media buying) for offers from other networks. This is how i think I'll get momentum. On this path i have been bleeding so far.

Try these forums:

http://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/mobile-marketing.22/ (pay special attention to any @cashmoneyaffiliate posts you find)http://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/mobile-marketing.22/
Display Media Buying
Newbie Helpdesk

You may also want to take advantage of this tutorial posted by @tyoussef: Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017] You can use any CPA offer or network that allows pops.

Parallely I'm tryiing to reach to other publishers/affiliates to run campaigns on CPA for similar offers, but not finding much success as no one would be really interested in running a rebuke campaign. At the same time, an advertiser will not give his campaign to run with me, as I'm a newbie.

Do you think that maybe it would be a better idea to learn the ropes first, so you can approach affiliates and advertisers with some professional knowledge?

So this is a slightly tough time for me.

It does sound that way, I'm sorry to hear it.

Let me say that I am not an expert but I think you should concentrate on learning how to run campaigns before you branch off. It's the same for any business, if you don't know much about it, it's pretty difficult to run that business successfully and that's what this is - a business.

Check out those links I gave you, do a lot of reading and studying here and come ask questions whenever you have them. We're here to help you all we can but I think it would be much easier on you (and for us to help you) if you focus on one area at a time. Regardless, never be afraid to ask for help here. :)

Hello Community
hope all's well and everyone is high & positive spirited!
Yes it is very important for everyone to be so, b'coz it is an endless struggle for each one of us be it advertiser, publisher, network or developer , to keep ourselves motivated and going.
Me trying to setup "another" affiliate network, having real troubles with delivering goods for the campaigns and even getting any close to making a break-even for last 2 months. Trying to support family, learning & unlearning, and so much. Struggle is up & on, loads of positivity and optimism still on...
Wishing everyone good luck!

xxClicks
You are welcome around, especially with this positive energy, wish you will enjoy your stay!

banners
Back