The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Running your own host?

22_22

Do you have your own host to run your website or/and offer your services to others? (regarding hosting) What sort of hosting packages do you offer? How much downtime do you have?

Any other questions about running your own host/hosting your own forum?

I am currently using YouHosting.com, as they offer you reseller hosting for free! This means you can run your own web hosting company, sell some plans and do not have to pay anything for it. They give you 100GB Bandwidth and 10GB diskspace for free per created account (user account). Sign up at YouHosting.com

Do you have your own host to run your website or/and offer your services to others? (regarding hosting) What sort of hosting packages do you offer? How much downtime do you have?

Any other questions about running your own host/hosting your own forum?
I once considered setting up a host, but then I realised how much it would cost haha :D

I do not run my own host at this time. I have thought of adding hosting solutions to the services I offer. If I were to do this, I would select a reseller hosting plan.

I am currently using YouHosting.com, as they offer you reseller hosting for free! This means you can run your own web hosting company, sell some plans and do not have to pay anything for it. They give you 100GB Bandwidth and 10GB diskspace for free per created account (user account). Sign up at YouHosting.com

This feels a lot like selling Avon or MaryKay or something. Want to run your own business? Well, buy our product and re-sell it to others! Kudos if you can make money doing it, but I just don't think it's worth the hassle for me.

Not worth the trouble. I haven't had my own servers for years. You just can't compete with the scale and reliability of the professional hosting companies. I do run my own mail servers though. I just feel safer keeping my mail inhouse.

banners
Back