The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Running Sweeps + Facebook Ads: Next Step?

Hi, From NL as well, i was wondering what are you actually trying to sell at FB? You make profit it seems... not much, true! But thats always in the beginning... just scale slowly and identify which audience works the best for you, a more clear target audience will increase your revenue.

Take my advice I work as an media Buyer for an affiliate and scaled solar and insurance to 20k usd individually pretty well......
Increase your budget like this

TIP 1 : DO NOT DUPLICATE YOUR CAMP YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT

On the day your camp is working well with good profit
100 usd
After 2 hours
200 usd
After 2 hours
400 usd
After 2 hours
700 usd
That's it for today
If it performs well keep it like that or pause

-------------------------
Next day
Look at the metrics
Let it spend....
The goal is it spent the money and make ad account used to spending and you'll also collect pixel data....

Once you reach 1500-1900 USD on lifetime on account spent just dupe the camp 2 times....
And start them with 100 usd budget follow same...
Once they work dupe it 5 times you'll be good to go best of luck

I dont thi
Take my advice I work as an media Buyer for an affiliate and scaled solar and insurance to 20k usd individually pretty well......
So you suggest scale quickly, could be good.

But scaling in overall is tricky.. I would recommend copy winning campaign and increase budget here. My tip is dont touch winning campaigns:)

But scaling in overall is tricky.. I would recommend copy winning campaign and increase budget here. My tip is dont touch winning campaigns:)
sooner or later they will do a manual review for his campaigns and his ad account will be blocked.

Hi! You can also run sweepstakes offers with push ads.

Restrictions are not so strict as in the case of Facebook traffic. You can run different types of offers, the most important thing is to pass the network's moderation.

Facebook allows racist posts, violent posts, total bullshit posts from/for their favorite politician of the week ... and are so picky about your Ads and their reputation ... Zuck&Co, Inc. are total hypocrites and phonies ... Google is just the internet whore --again with silly rules made to keep their big ad buyers happy.
There is life without Facebook and Google with less stress ...

banners
Back