The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Running Gaming Offers via Facebook

Han Yi

affiliate
Hey. Nice to meet you all, I'm Han.

I am planning to run gaming offers on Facebook. I just have a few questions before I get started.

- I heard direct linking is allowed for gaming offers on facebook. Should I still use a lander? If I direct link would that mean I can only use the right hand column placement? The newsfeed ad requires to have a fan page. So do I have to build a fanpage for the gaming offer?

- If I were to build a landing page, would I have to buy a domain ($9) every time?

Look for a web developer to help you in building plus there are people also who makes a package deal when it comes to paying a domain like example for a year, and ask facebook if they can assist you and maybe if they like you they can buy your game instead.

I am still a newbie, BUT I have been told to use a landing page no matter what. If you don't use one your CR will be super low.
Hope this helps.

Michelle

Use a lander!

Plus also - I tried something and it worked really well.

Hire a cool guy or a chick and have him/her shoot a video of how they're enjoying the game (screenshare) and then have them walk the audience through the sign-up process (click on the link - sign in on the lander - download), this worked really well for me personally.

Thank you! Are you guys using cloakers/ripping landers? How about placements? Newsfeed ad requires a page

You can split-test DL and landers but usually a landing page works better.

Are you guys using cloakers/ripping landers?

Rip a lander that you know is doing well for your competition then change it up to make it a better. Emulate it but make it somehow unique/eye-catching.

I use short, 3 question surveys on Facebook all the time to use as funnels for promoting gaming offers. Create a general "gaming" Facebook Page and buy a general gaming domain with the same name as your Page.

The survey lander I use mostly now is a Bootstrap modification of this one I posted about last year: Creating a Survey Landing Page

I use this strategy for many verticals and have never had any issues with Facebook. Setup a good tracker like Thrive, Voluum, or P202 and start optimizing :)

You can split-test DL and landers but usually a landing page works better.

Rip a lander that you know is doing well for your competition then change it up to make it a better. Emulate it but make it somehow unique/eye-catching.

Thank you, this is what I was thinking. The thing is I don't have experience with coding and was wondering how I would be able to modify it. I'm planning to use site sucker for mac to rip a lander. After I rip, how do I switch up the text/placements?

Sorry for the newbie questions.

Thank you, this is what I was thinking. The thing is I don't have experience with coding and was wondering how I would be able to modify it. I'm planning to use site sucker for mac to rip a lander. After I rip, how do I switch up the text/placements?

Sorry for the newbie questions.
use PureLander.com there are lot of landing pages that you can edit there.
it's the best solution for newbie, and Pros Who don't have Time.
it does every thing for you.

After I rip, how do I switch up the text/placements?

Swapping out the links is pretty easy, just look at the code to find theirs, replace with yours.

Re changing everything else, if you don't know what you're doing, I think you have two options.

- save the individual images from the ripped page if possible and use them to recreate in a drag and drop environment
- hire someone to make the changes for you

I'm no graphic artist, nor a LP expert so others may have some other advice you can use.

I see that it's only for mobile?

That's correct. It's also very reasonably priced!

EDIT: Oops, sorry I didn't realize that @tyoussef has desktop pages, too!

banners
Back