The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

RSS for SEO

J

jmeager

We've just launched a news channel on our site. I've been submitting to all the social media sites and so far this have been going steadily.

We have an RSS feed available.

I have submitted it to several directories for feeds, but I was wondering whether anyone had any more advanced tips as how I can use the RSS feed for SEO purposes?

Thanks for the reply...but I'm more concerned with what I can do with our rss feed...

Well, you can use the RSS in your profiles on social bookmark site, forums and much more places. If people like you site they will subscribe the feeds. And the most thing that thru RSS you can let them know about the updates of your site, say new offers.

hello friends can tell me anyone how to create RSS feed and how to use of SEO view point because i am many time try and read more article but did not understand that how to create Rss and use of RSS.

You can use RSS feeds for submitting. This process is called RSS Feed Submission. Also you can submit your posts as blogs in blog directories.

i think it's for pinging your site? the xml link on your RSS feed will show the updates that you've done to your site....

Simplepie is a cool RSS tool. It allows you to add other peoples feeds to your site and gives you a bit more control over what is displayed. However, it is not xhtml compliant and for this reason alone, there are no RSS feeds to my site.

MI
Back