The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Roi?

cucr3

affiliate
What's an ROI I should strive for? Obviously, anything greater than 0% would be ideal. But at what point is time being wasted? Spending $100 and making back $110, $150, $200??

^Exactly

Drake "Oh well i guess you lose some, and win some, along as the outcome is income"

Meaning along as your not losing money your winning :)

If you spend $100 and get $110 with investment then ROI( Return on Investment) will be 10%. If get $150, then ROI is 50% and if get $200then your ROI is 100%. If you are not cleared about it then you can contact with me.

The way I see it is a profit is a profit. Even a 1% profit is better then losing. Its all a numbers game.

Depends on the volume really. If you can only scale up something to where you can only spend like $100 then I would aim for at least 35% ROI. If you can scale it up to where you can spend $1000, then really 10% doesn't seem that bad after all.

I'm with the PPs - not losing money is a good first goal. :)

I think that every individual's ROI goals depends on their circumstances - what your income requirements are, what you can afford to spend, etc. all come into play.

Hmm.

What's your opportunity cost?

If doing CPA activities is taking up your work day, you have to consider how much money you could be making doing something else.

If you're making less than $50 a day...well you could make that at a minimum-wage job, right?

Of course, there's the "being your own boss" thing. That has value. But you have to pay the rent. If CPA is taking up your time and not bringing you even minimum wage, then you're clearly getting insufficient return on your investment.

MI
Back