Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

150% ROI with Mirelia

Vladimir_777

affiliate
Traffic source: Mirelia Networks

Vertical: dating

Format: CPM

After signing up for the platform exactly a year ago I started testing traffic straight away.

The network offers two models to work with, CPC and CPM campaigns.

Of course, there is a difference, both in the set up and in the traffic, but here everyone needs to findl what suits him best.

In the CPC model you pay a fixed amount per click, in the CPM you pay for impressions.

I chosethe CPM model because, after a couple of weeks of testing both, it showed the best results for me, so I decided to stick with it..

How did I manage to get 150% ROI?

There are only 4 GEOs available in CPM campaigns at Mirelia’s DSP, but that should not put you off by any chance, since there is more than enough traffic in them.

I focused primarily on Australia since the Affiliate Network I use pays much more for the actual registration and it becomes rather expensive to provide leads. However, with Australia the cost of traffic is slightly cheaper and I can easily buy more on CPM to ensure a higher number of registrations accordingly.

I tend to stick with smartlinks, it works for me, might work for you as well.

From my own experience, I always start with a small test by setting a minimal bid (if we are talking about CPM) and exclusively at night (since the dating vertical converts better at night for many reasons) and with a budget limit per day of no more than $5. So what targeting options did I choose to make this work?

I selected mobile traffic rather than desktop, since the volumes of mobile traffic are significantly higher and thus, the results you can achieve are way better at times.

The audience of my choosing was NOT PAID. This could mainly be explained by the fact that the audience in this category is fresh and could actually convert better.

I always choose a TOP banner format.

After the initial test of 10-15 USD, I saw ROI + 50% - which I was personally satisfied with. What I usually do after a similar result - I tend to start scaling in all aspects, by raising the bid price, increasing budgets, and number of active hours per day, when the campaign keeps being active and earning cash.

After continuing the test for another 5 days, the ROIgrew up to +80%. I wanted to keep the momentum going and wrote to the Mirelia’s support asking for some advice on how to proceed further. With the help from the manager, I simply increased a bit on that specific campaign to get more traffic, which converts better as it is fresher.

After that, I went all in in terms of a bid, set the time limit for the entire day and raised the campaign budget several times a day. As a result, after only 5 days, the ROI grew up to +150%.

Seeing the success, I started scaling GEO Australia, tested new landing pages. And in general, the indicators were in the range of 100-120% ROI. After the test I started several new campaigns with larger budgets and with a bid of 100. Furthermore, I set campaigns active for the whole day.

Conclusion: I found my strategy and use it up until this day.

Recommendations for beginners:

Search, test, spend a bit more than the minimum possible amounts per one test campaign, even better if it is at least two budgets of your conversion cost per offer.

Test different landing pages. Even those that do not work now, after a while they can easily fly and bring you extra cash.

Test many options and combinations of GEOs + landing pages to find what works for you.

Remember, the road is made by walking! Who does not get bumps, does not also receive a profit!

Conclusion: I found my strategy and use it up until this day.

You have not provided any real details. This reads like a story and not like any type of walk through or case study. It has absolutely no examples, no trackers stats, no earnings snapshots, NOTHING! Just a story!

MI
Back